chinggu mianhae !

You Make Me Smile

YOUR POV

haish this guy, why cant he just ask me to wait for him in class!  " yah!" he shouted , you can almost feel you ears bleeding. " OMG taemin stop shouting ! im half deaf just because of you! "  "hee hee, did i scare you? you almost fell on the ground " taemin laughed. "i did not, i was just sliding down the floor, i was bored -.-  because you're LATE !" 

" yah chinggu ! im sorry i made you wait, i was really busy ! mianhae chinggu mianhae mianhae ! " if only he stops apologizing. "aigooo, teamin ahh its okaay. i know you're really busy with your schedule all packed up, but next time i'll wait for you in class im not waiting for you outside of school anymore ! "

" but then i cannot walk with you to class " he made this cutest face ever. why does my best friend have to be so cute ^^ " then you can walk me home -.- stop making cute faces its annoying"  "yah  your name goes here   you know your friend here is very cute so how can he not make cute faces. is this face that people fell for " taemin said proudly. " omo you, you are so full of your-" "yaa magnae,  your name goes here  lets get to class, stop talking, you two sure talk a lot. dont you ever get tired?" key said. i looked at key and turns to taemin. taemin and i gave this little giggle sound."hyung, arent you the one who talks a lot" taemin said laughing. and key gave him the scariest glare you could ever asked for, taemin just went to silence.  " come on lets get to class " minho said giving a little sigh. "haih magnae you're so cute" onew said while ruffled taemin's hair. i led the five of them walked in front of me as i walked at the back until taemin ran to the back and pull my hand of course -.- " chinggu, lets go ! " and of course i have to run to class with this little girl i mean boy.

the reason why im so attached to taemin is because he understands me. i feel so comfortable around him that i dont need to hide anything from him. i can tell him that he looks like a girl and guys are more interested in him more than the girls ( none of the girls are interested him because he looks damn gorgeous as a girl and they envy him ) and he wouldnt even care or even when i told him i want to join the army or become a football player he would even support me, his the one that i usually go to when i  need a shoulder to cry on. somehow he makes me feel happy even just by saying hello. unlike the other 4 i dont talk to them that much, i somehow feel that they're all are snobs. i only see, talk ,breathe, eat ,drink with them in case of teamin other than that i've never even try talking to them i mean they never even try talking to me -.-' so its not my problem

 

omg guys ! its like 3am in the morning ! and im running out of ideas for the first few chapters ! i need to sleep to get more ideas, let me dream of new ideas ! god ! i need ideas for the next chapter ! arghh, i'll update more tomorrow ! till then send me your love ! im sooo sorry if its boring, i dont really like introduction, i feel like i wanna skip few chapters and just cut to the chase ! pleasee dont hate, i tried to make it interesting ! im sorry but i love you guys i do <3 byee i need to sleep my eyesss is hurting T___T'