you look like my grandmother

You Make Me Smile

NO POV

after lunch you and taemin head towards your room.

" you happy now? " taemin asked 

" i am, but until when will i stay this happy im not sure, he'll just leave soon enough." you said while throwing yourself on your bed.

" arhhh , im soo tired ! " you whined

taemin walks around your room checking almost every single stuff you have till he saw a picture of both of you making silly faces.

" hahahaha, look at you. you look so ugly " while pointing at your face inside the picture.

you got up and looked at the picture and laughed. " well look at you, you look like my grandmother"

" yah ! your name goes here  you so mean ! " taemin walk towards you and hit you by the arm with the frame.

" lee taemin ! how can a guy hits a girl, aigoo you -.- you even hit like a girl " you keep on rubbing your arm cause it actually hurts T__T'

taemin puts down the frame and sat next to you. he pulled your arm towards him and rubbed it for you. little did you know that you are so close to him that you can almost kiss him. suddenly you can feel your heart beating soo fast that its gonna explode.

"im fine, it doesnt hurt that much" you pulled your arm away form his hand. you keep your head down trying to avoid being near his face.

" are you okay ? " he asked you while lifting your chin up.

"i told you im fine" then you realized that  taemin has such beautiful eyes and you couldn't take your eyes of them.

*A-yo, himi deul ddaen Doong tah dak rhythmae gidae eo, oh* ( taemin's phone rang )

" oh hello hyung ! im at your name goes here  house. what? omona ! i've forgotten i'll be rite there !" 

" i have to go ! i forgot that i have a schedule today, im so sorry that i have to leave so soon :( " 

" haha, its okay, we'll hang out again next time, come let me -- " before you could finish your sentence taemin cuts in

" its okay ! i'll let myself out, and no worries i'll lock the door on my way out, i've been here like tons of time its like its my home now. i'll see you tomorrow, bye ! " he ran as fast as he could.

" bye ! take care " you shouted as loud as you can.                                                                                                                                                                            " OMO! what happened just now, why did my heart beat so fast ! this is unusual" you thought to yourself.

then you saw taemin running back towards your room. " whats wrong with you?" you asked. he stands right in front of you and lean down to kiss your forehead. " i love you chinggu ! " he walks backwards so that he can see your face while he walks away and runs back.

" i love you too chinggu " you're still in shock.

 

 

i know its a lot taemin here -.- and no other members, i'll start with the other members on the next chapter okaaay ! i hope this is better than bfeore :) <3 love youuu !