Chapter 6 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day passed. After the dinner incident, Kris started to spend his time with Ling. He knew that he was wrong. Amy tried to reach Kris, but he decided to make some spaces between them. He didn’t want to make Ling upset.

“Morning, babe”, Kris greeted Ling in the morning.

“Hey, good morning”, Ling knew that Kris tried to make up his mistakes, so she decided to forgive him and became more understanding.

“Want to hangout today ?”, Kris asked her for a date.

At first, Ling surprised to see someone like Kris, the busiest CEO want to hangout with her in weekday, when he supposed to work his in the office with a lot of meetings for the new project. “Are you sure ? Don’t you have any meeting to attend ?”, she asked curiously.

“Yeps.. Why ? You don’t want to ? I can ask my secretary to cancel the appointments today. We need more time together”, he said while taking his phone to make a call.

“But, I don’t want to disturb your work”, she said. She really want to spend her time together with Kris, but she knew she couldn’t be selfish by having Kris only for herself.

“I can make my day with you. Business is not important for me now. You’re the important one now”, he said. “So today, I wanna spend my day with my lovely wife. I hope you won’t refuse my offer since I already cancelled the meetings for today”.

“Fine. But don’t blame me if tomorrow you need to be busy and attend a lot of meetings you’ve missed”, Ling said. In her heart, she was so happy to have an understanding husband like Kris.

An hour passed and the two of them already in the car. Kris started the engine and drove his way toward the amusement park. They decided to go to the amusement park since it’s been a long time since they went there.

“Should we ask the others to come, too ?”, Ling asked Kris on their way to the amusement park.

“Nope, we need our time alone, just you and me, without distraction. The others will only disturb us”.

“But, they’ll be upset if they know we go without them, especially Tao. He really likes you the most”.

“That’s because we knew each other longer than the other. Don’t mind him, babe. He has your bestfriend to play with. I’m sure he will choose Hani to spend time with rather than us”.

When they reached their destination, Ling couldn’t hide her excitement. It has been a long time since they had free time. Kris only chuckled seeing her expression. He knew that he made a good choice to brought her there.

They decided to play some games there. They went to the haunted house, although Ling just spent her time hiding in Kris’ embrace. But she really felt save everytime Kris stood close beside her.

 

Time for lunch came. They decided to go to the food court to get some foods. When they’re standing in the line to buy some foods, a voice called them.

“Kris-ge !! Kris-ge !!”

Ling froze at her spot and saw Amy running to Kris.

“Here you are !! I tried so many times to reach you. Why didn’t you answer your phone ?”, she asked Kris while holding his arm.

“What are you doing here, Amy ?”

“oh .. I called your office today and you secretary told me that you didn’t come to the office. Then I asked her where are you. She said you went here with your wife”, Amy turned her head to Ling. “Hi”.

“Hey”, Ling decided to greet her back.

“So, I came here looking for you. You know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter