Chapter 11 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*cough cough* “Hey Tao, please tell the other I can’t meet up today. I got a flu and it become worse I think”, Xiumin said on the phone.

“Okay. Just take a rest and get well soon”, Tao said on the other line.

Xiumin ended his phone call and decided to go back to sleep. He felt unwell that day. Suddenly he remembered that he should go to a party with Sooyoung that day. It was Choi’s 25 years celebration of marriage. Xiumin would be marrying their daughter, so he should be there. He felt bad that he couldn’t come to the party. He decided to texted Sooyoung.

From : Xiumin the bun

                Hey, I don’t think I can go to your parents’ anniversary party. I got a flu. I hope it’s okay for you to go by yourself.

 

A moment later, Xiumin’s phone rang. He answered the phone without see the caller. “Hello”.

“Are you okay ? Have you eat medicine ?”, Sooyoung’s voice came from the other line.

“Hey. I’m fine. But I’m sorry I can’t accompany you to your parents’s anniversary #cough cough”.

“Are you at home ? I’ll see you in a moment”, she said and ended the call.

Xiumin couldn’t answer the question because Sooyoung already ended the call. Then, he decided to take a rest. He close his eyes and soon he fell asleep.

The smell of something burnt woke Xiumin up. He was shocked when he smell something burnt.

“Aish .. So hot”, a woman voice made him froze. He ran to the kitchen and found Sooyoung in the kitchen with her hand burnt.

“Yah. What are you doing in the kitchen ? Are you alright ?”, he ran towards her and took her burnt hand to the sink and clean it. “Wait here. I’ll go get some medicine”.

A few moments later, he came back with the first aid kit. He took care of Sooyoung’s hand carefully. She looked at his serious face and tried to keep his face on her mind.

“What the hell are you doing ? Try to hurt yourself huh ? You can’t even cook and now your hand being burned”, Xiumin scolded her.

“I I I just want to make a porridge for you”, she said and kept her head down.

Xiumin heard her and felt guilty for scolding her. He looked at the table and found a bowl of porridge there. “You shouldn’t make it for me. It will be hard for you”, he mumbled.

“I was worried when I heard that you caught a flu. I decided to come here. I opened your door with the key your mom gave me last time”, she said. “Are you okay ?” She put her hand on his forehead.

“I feel better after I got some sleep”, he said and then sat beside her.

Sooyoung pulled the bowl in front of her. “Here. Eat this and then eat the medicine”.

After he has done, Sooyoung took the bowl and cleaned it. Xiumin looked the clock on the wall. “You shouldn’r be here. You need to be on the party”.

“Nope. I already call my mom to tell her that I’ll be here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter