Chapter 3 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh My God.. She’s back”

Kris was reading the financial document in his office with Exo-M there. Tao interrupted his concentration when he shouted.

“Look here, gege”, he said while walking toward Kris.

Kris put down the document in his hand and focused on Tao’s ipad. His eyes grew larger when he read the article.

THE FAMOUS MISS AMY LIU IS BACK TO SEOUL. SHE WAS SPOTTED ON THE AIRPORT THIS MORNING. MR. LIU’S SECRETARY CONFIRMED THAT SHE WILL BE THE NEXT HEIRESS FOR LIU CORP. AFTER SPENDING EIGHT YEARS AT CANADA, SHE FINALLY MADE A COMEBACK.

 

“Kris-gege.. what are you doing ?”, a cute fifteen years old girl stood near his bed.

“Amy, what the hell are you doing in my bedroom ?”

“I just want to check what is my future husband doing. Aunty asked me to call you. We will have a lunch together. Come on”, she said while dragging his body from the bed.

Amy Liu was his childhood friend. She is two years younger than him. They were friend since their family were close. Mr. Liu used to make a joke to set a married between Amy and Kris. Unlike Kris, Amy really thought that the joke will become real. She likes Kris. However, Kris only treat her as a sister. She was fun but sometimes she can be a troublemaker.

“Kris-gege, mom asked me to go to Canada. I don’t want to go”, Amy said with tears on her eyes. “I want to be with you”.

“Amy, your parents want the best for you. Just go and learn there. You can come back later”, Kris tried to calm her.

“But I want to be with you. Promise me, you will wait for me. When I am back, you must marry me”.

He didn’t know what to say. He had no feeling toward her, but he promise Mrs. Liu to persuade her to go to Canada. At that moment, he didn’t know the consequence for making a promise he shouldn’t make. “Yes, I will”, the seventeen years old boy gave her his promise. He just hope she would forget the promise they made.

 

When Tao showed him the article,he didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to meet Amy, he afraid she still remember the promise they made. He didn’t want to dissapoint his lovely wife, Ling. Suddenly, a ring interrupted his moment. He smiled when the phone showed Ling’s name.

“Hey, baby. Miss me already ?”, he asked with smile splattered on his lips.

“hmm .. A little”, he could hear her chuckle from the phone.

“Just a little ? You know what, I miss you so badly”, he said.

“Haha .. Then just go home early. I’ll cook your favourite food tonight. Let’s watch a movie after that”.

“Sounds great. I can’t wait to go home. Wait for me babe”.

“I will. Just go home early”, she said. “Fine then, I won’t bother you again. I love you, bye”.

“I love you more. Bye”. Then they both ended the call.

He couldn’t wait to go home and find his lovely wife waiting for him.

*Finally, time to go home* He looked his watch and prepared to go home.

After a few minutes, he finally arrived at his house. He parked his black ferrari on the garage, then jogged to the porch of the house. Ling heard the sound of vehicle. She went to the door to welcome his husband. He was surprised to find her welcome him on the door.

“Welcome home, hubby”, she said and took his briefcase.

“What a surprise to find my wife waiting for me here”, he said while loosening his tie. He moved closer to her and pecked her lips softly.

“Let’s go in. Go take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter