Chapter 13 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ling was standing in front of the mirror. She was looking at herself and thinking about her future. *Is it the best solution for her life ? by back together with Kris ?*

It has been a week since Ling move in to her old house, Kris and her house. The house where they used to share together. Kris took her at her apartment two days after their meeting. Ling has been thingking about that matter for two days. She wanted a good family for her future son. An hour before Kris arrived, she called her mother. She apologized for making them worry. Her mother told her that she should think about her baby. The baby need his father. After talking with her mother, she was sure that she shouldn’t be selfish. She was sure that she could survive for her baby’s sake.

Kris and Ling got back together, that’s what people see on the outside. In the inside, both of them agreed to remain married just for their future kids. Both of them sleep in the same room. They didn’t want anyone knew about their condition. In the bedroom, they both just sleep like they were alone. No more kisses, no more touching, and no more hugs just like the old days.

One night, Kris stayed awake in the darkness. He turned his body and facing his wife, Ling. He looked at her and found her shivering. He pulled the blanket to keep her warm. Eventhough, he acted cold toward her, deep inside his heart he still care toward her. He looked at her belly. *My son is growing in there* He put his hand on her belly and it gently. He kissed her belly and whispered, “Be a good boy there, son. Don’t make your mom suffer”. And then he got back to his sleep.

Meanwhile, Ling was awake when Kris her belly. She held her tears. *He care about the baby. Why don’t you back to the old Kris I fell in love ?* She looked at his sleeping figure by her side. He was asleep. His face was calm. *Why you look so calm in your sleep ? Don’t you know it hurts everytime I see your cold face ?* Slowly, she placed a kiss on his brow. “Even after everything that happened between us, why I still love you so badly ?”

 

In the morning, Kris got a phone call from Tao.

“Duizhang, let’s meet up !! Hani misses Ling so badly. Let’s meet up so both of them can meet each other. I want to surprise Hani”, Tao said.

“I don’t know if I have time today”, Kris answered.

“Seriously ??!! It has been a week since you two get together. If I am Ling, I’ll be bored to sit in the house everyday waiting you to come home”.

Tao’s statement froze Kris. That’s right. Since both of them get back together, she just stayed at home all day. Her parents and his parents came to the house the first day they got back together. After that, she just stayed at home alone. *Hanging out with Tao and Hani will be a good idea*

“Fine, Tao. Let’s meet up. I’ll text you where we should meet up”.

“That’s cool Duizhang. I bet Hani will love it !!”

Then Tao ended the call. Kris stood up and walked toward his room. He found Ling sat on the bed and hearing music w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter