Chapter 15 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amy just drove her car while crying. “I’m sorry Kris gege”.

Kris refused to meet her for months. One day Luhan met her and asked her to give up on Kris.

 

“He really love Ling. You should just let him be happy”, Luhan said.

“But he should be mine from the first !!”

“Don’t be silly Amy. Do you know what did you do to them ?”

“what do you mean ? I just want what is suppossed to be mine”.

“He doesn’t belong to you. He never be. You almost make him lost his own son”.

Amy was shocked when she heard what Luhan said. “Whose son ?”

“Kris’ son. Ling was pregnant when she left him. She didn’t know the truth after a few months later. Do you know that they both suffered after being separated ?”

“I ..I don’t believe you”.

“Believe what you want. Maybe you should see them. Ling already suffered too much. She was pregnant and she need the baby’s father. But you know, because of you she has to stand by herself. I can’t take it anymore. So, I beg you to let them be happy. They both are my friends and I want to see them happy. If you said that you love Kris, you should let him be happy”.

 

After meeting up with Luhan, Amy still can’t believe what she heard. She decided to find the truth herself. She went to see Kris at his house.

When she saw Kris opened the door with the smile she never saw for the past months she started to believe that his happiness came from Ling. And then she saw Ling with her swollen belly stood in front of her. She couldn’t believe what she saw. Since that moment, she realized that it was the time for her to accept the reality. Kris was never belong to her. Luhan was right.

She drove with a high speed. She didn’t know where to go. Then she decided to call Luhan.

“Are you busy ?”, she asked on the phone.

“No. Why ? Are you okay ?”, Luhan could her hiccups on the phone. “Where are you ?”

“It was all my fault”, she cried.

“Amy, where the hell are you ?”, Luhan asked. When he didn’t hear her answer he said,” Fine , nevemind. I’ll go find you right now”.

After ended his call. Luhan asked his PA to track Amy’s phone. Then he drove his car to find her.

He saw a shadow beside Amy’s car. He approached it and found that it was Amy sobbing beside the car. Her hair closed her face and make Luhan couldn’t see her.

“Amy”, he ran toward her and kneel down beside her.

“You’re right. It’s all my fault. Kris gege was sad because of me. I saw his smile whenever he was beside Ling”, she cried badly.

“Amy, it’s alright”, he hugged her try to make her calm.

“I am a bad person”, she shouted and sobbed.

“No, you’re not a bad person. You just confused”.

Luhan knew that Amy was not a bad person. She just need attention from the other. She felt lonely. That’s why she acted like a spoiled brat.

After a few minutes, Luhan managed to make Amy calm down. Amy ‘s face drenched with her tears. Her eyes swollen.

“I bet Kris gege will hate me now”, she said. “i don’t want him to hate me”.

“Just tell him the truth and I guess he will understand”.

“Thank you”, she murmured.

“For what ?” Luhan asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter