Chapter 16 ~~~

Is it possible for a happy ending ??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later ....

 

“Mama .. “, Ling heard her son’s voice ..

“Hey, darling ..”, Ling said and reach her lovely son to her embrace.

“I was forgotten again by my lovely wife and my son”, Kris said.

Ling just smiled toward him and blew a kiss.

“Give me a hug, honey”, he said and walked to embrace Ling.

He kissed Ling on her forehead and smile. “How is our little one here ?”, Kris asked while rubbing Ling’s swollen belly.

“She is going to be okay”, she smiled.

“When will my sister come to the world, mama ?”, the little Jack asked.

“She will come soon into the world. You should be patient darling”, Ling said.

“Are you ready to be a good brother, Jack ?”, Kris asked his son.

“Yes, baba. And I want a lot of brothers and sisters later. Can I ?”

“Really ?? Hmmm .. Sure you can, right Ling-ah ?”

“What do you mean he can ? If you want a lot of babies maybe you should be the one who give birth to them,” Ling pouted and walked away.

 

It has been two years since Ling and Kris back together. Their son, Jacky Wu came to the world a few months after they got back together. And now, Ling is 7th month pregnant with their future daughter. Kris never left Ling’s side when she gave birth to Jacky.

 

“I’m sorry Ling. I should belive you. That moment I was jealous and I doubt you. I’m sorry Ling”.

“K-kris”, she sobbed.

“I know maybe you don’t want to live with me anymore. I don’t want to make you suffered. If the best thing to make you happy by let you go, I will do it even it hurts me. I love you ..”

“Kris, I .. “

“I love you so much Ling, I’m so afraid if anything happen to you.”

“Kris, I’m okay. Listen to me. I loved you so much and when you asked me to leave you, I wanted to forget you so badly but I can’t”, she paused and look at him. “No matter how hard I tried to hate and forget you, I can’t. Because I loved you too much, and I aways do”.

Kris was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter