last night

Years Later [oneshots]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Riiiiiiiiiiinngggg!!!!!!!!"

 

"Huh?"

 

BAM!

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Yah! That's my foot you're stepping at!"

 

"Riiiiiiiiiiinngggg!!!!!!!!"

 

"Hyung! Pick up your phone!"

 

"What? What? Where's my food? Huh?"

 

"Ugh, is it morning already?"

 

"Where's my phone?"

 

"Riiiiiiiiiiinngggg!!!!!!!!"

 

"Ugh, this chicken tastes awful,"

 

"I said that's my foot you stupid chicken-head!"

 

"Ew-What? Ugh, am I dreaming again?"

 

"Shut up you all! Where is my phone?!"

 

"Riiiiiiiiiiinngggg!!!!!!!!"

 

***

 

 

"Sir?"

 

"Huh?"

 

" Sir? Your phone is ringing,"

 

"Uh-huh? Oh yes…" I yawned "...haeeenk gyooouu,"

 

I rubbed my eyes and felt awful. "Yeobose--" aish, who the heck is this? Why bother calling me if you just want to hang up?! Aish, my back hurts...

 

Wait, huh--why am I sleeping in a park bench?

 

***

 

 

"Where's Seunghyun?"

 

"Huh? He isn't here?" asked Minhwan, still in his half-sleeping mode. "Bathroom? Kitchen?"

 

"Nope. I already checked your entire house and he isn't here. Did he say anything to any of you last night?"

 

"Can't remember, I was too drunk. Have you tried to ring his cellphone?" Hongki rubbed his calf. Ew, that's the most un-y bite mark I've ever seen.

 

"Twice, even. And no one picked it,"

 

"Maybe he just need to buy something in convenience store," Jaejin yawned. "By the way, who called you just now, hyung?

 

"It's Seunghyun's mom," I said. "She said she wants him to go home as soon as possible. She didn't say anything else, but her voice sounds urgent,"

 

"Is she in trouble? Do we need to check on her?" asked Jaejin worriedly.

 

"No, I don't think It's necessary. Besides, she got Sehyun with her isn't she?"

 

"Should we look for Seunghyun then? If anything's urgent then he need to know as soon as possible,"

 

I face-palmed. "Minari, just, what do you think am I doing right now?!"

 

***

 

 

"One Americano, please," I said, handing the money to the coffee girl.

 

I yawned and scratched my itchy scalp. This is weird, really really weird. I certainly didn't drink that much last night. Besides, I don't feel like hangover or what. But why can't I remember what happened last night? Most importantly, how can I ended up in a park bench… totally makes no sense. Was I possessed? Just like the girl from that old drama… what is it again? 40… 46 days or something…

 

Please log in to read the full chapter