guess what?

Years Later [oneshots]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"You what??"

 

"Umm, you're not happy to hear that?" she asks softly.

 

Her eyes rounded with worries. As if I would be mad hearing the news. As if... Are you kidding me? How could somebody be not happy hearing that kind of news?

 

"Happy? No, I'm not happy! I'm ecstatic!" I hug her small body tightly. Hold it as if I would die if I lose it. But yeah, I do think I would really die if I lose her right now. This woman, this small precious body who's now carrying my child. I'm not being hyperbolic, but my life really was turning upside down the moment I hear it.

 

"Uh, Hongki, relax!" she pushes me away a little bit. "Hold yourself before you make any damage."

 

"Damage?" I release her body but still hold on her tightly. "Uh, right. Sorry. I'm just too excited. Yeohee-ya~ you have no idea how happy I am right now~!" I hug her again.

 

"Yeah, yeah, sure. But I can't breathe!"

 

"Ah, sorry, hehe," I kiss her lightly on her forehead and release her. "Now who should I call first?" I reach for my phone in my pocket.

 

"Huh? What do you mean?"

 

I open the message editor and type quickly. Guess who's just being a daddy! Keke, I win! And then mass-sent it to four different numbers. Haha, in your face now, Choi Jonghun!

 

Yeohee eyeing me curiously."Hey, who're you just texting at?" she tries to reach my phone.

 

"Uh, no one," I keep it away from her. She's so short she couldn't even reach it, keke. But suddenly she pecks me on my lips, catches me off guard, and reaches for my phone.

 

"Yah! What is this? Lee Hongki, did you just using your unborn child as a bet??"

 

I snatch my phone away and run. "No, of course I'm not!! I swear!!"

 

"Then why are you running?" she chases me away, breathing heavily already. Aigoo, so cuute. I stop and she bumps right into me.

 

"So I could take a revenge on your unforgivable peck just now!" I hug her and sway her body joyfully.

 

"Un-unforgivable what?" she asks confusedly, still breathing hard.

 

"This," I kiss her fully.

 

Right now, my life is perfect.

 

***

 

 

Guess who's just being a daddy! Keke, I win!

 

I drop my drumsticks (the drumsticks as in the sticks for beating the drum, not the chicken drumstick, you know; just saying). Waah, I'm gonna be an uncle! This is fantastic!

 

I scroll down my conta

Please log in to read the full chapter