not an update ^^

Years Later [oneshots]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Title; [4/5] 

Description; [9/10]
Good to use quotes, but they have to connect to the stories.

Graphics; [7/10]
It’ll be good if wallpapers are used; most wallpapers are edited. The pictures connect to the story, and gives the reader a rough idea of the scene. Good job on that.

Plot; [6/10]
Well, to point out one; Chapter 3. How did it happen? You can extend the story by dropping hints about the start of their relationship; etc. For Chapter 1, why was Seunghyun crying? Any reason? A lot can be added to make the oneshots interesting, like writing the story based on a song by FTISLAND.

Flow; [8/10]
I can’t say much, really. Oneshots are meant to stand on its own. But I’ll say a lot of information and captivating details can be added. 

Style; [4/5]
There’s always a cliff-hanger for each drabble. Moderate Korean is used for Chapter 1, but it’s acceptable; it strengthens the fact that they were actually communicating in Korean.

Originality; [10/10]
So far, I’ve never seen any of the storylines you’d used. Even Jaejin being weak, Seunghyun crying; it’s never been written amongst the umpteen fanfictions I’d read on the site. Good work.

Captivation; [9/10]
Overall enticing; but sometimes the power is cut off, usually by skipping crucial scenes. More details are usually complements of the story. 

Grammar and Spelling; [7/10]
I’m trying to be lenient here, with understanding that English isn’t your first language. Choice of vocabulary is good, but grammar needs to be strengthened. Stick to past-tense throughout if you are using it, or present-perfect tenses if you will.

Ending; [7/10]
A low grade, I’ll say. Most of the oneshots end with many questions, probably because of insufficient time, I’d presume. The stories can be better if it’s lengthened, like a two-shot.


Total; [71/100]

review by OnJong @Come at Me Bro request shop


Please log in to read the full chapter