The first date part ||

My love

Yoong POV 

This

date is worst than I thought. 

Well at first all went well until Jessica-sshi invite Tiffany noona to this date. Jessica-sshi didn't know Tiffany have a brother so we pretend like we never met before. But it gone so far! They ignore me.

 

"So this is your fiancé?" 

 

"Yeah" "

 

He's good looking. Don't you like him?" Yeah right noona.

 

Now you're being nice infront of me.

 

 

"Tskk I didn't even like how he talk to me" what the?!!!

 

Okay how about we never met? Do you like it?!!! Well I would say yess I'm hap py! "You are so mean Sica" "Well am I?" Yess you are.

 

I pretend to cough and stand up from the chair. "I need to go to the bathroom" I make a secret sign to Tiffany noona. I need to talk to her RIGHT NOW!!!!

 

I walk to the bathroom well outside the bathroom. Than I saw Tiffany noona coming to me. I was about to talk but unexpected thing happen.

 

"Why you didn't talk to her?!!! What did you do to her huh?!"

 

She pull my ear and I groan in pain.

 

"Noona it's hurt!!!"

 

"Well tell me what did you do to her? She didn't even care about you! This date should be the time where you know each other!"

 

I just keep on tell her to stop pull my ear than she stop. "Okay let me explain noona. This date are not going to work okay?!

 

She didn't even talk to me and so do i! So tell your bestfriend right there to be more talkative like me!" She push me to the wall and shut my mouth.

 

Okay at first I never did this before even with Seohyun. Our position never be this close. What she want to do with me?!

 

"Umm noona"

 

"Shut up!!! She might hear you"

 

Than our eyes met.

 

"Umm noona"

 

She quickly pull her body from me and smirk. "You never done that am I right?" "And you have done that with Taeng hyung?"

 

"Well ofcourse! It's because we are old enough to do that" "Because of that I didn't want to do it with seohyun and so she did" She glare at me.

 

"Okay okay! Geez you don't have to show me your glare" "Better go back before she thinking something" She walk back to the table and I wait for awhile.

 

Ughhh can't this date be any better?!

 

Jessica POV

 

"Hey Fany what did you do with Yoong-sshi? Are you flirting him behind Taeng?!!!"

 

"WHAT?!!! I never gonna do that not with Yoong-sshi. When I look at him maybe he good on bed but I won't do that!"

 

I laugh. She really are protective sometimes. Than that boy came. "Let's go home" said him coldly. Back to him self.

 

Skip~~~

 

He drop me at my house and leave me without even waiting me get in. Tskk even Yul wait for me. Ohh I miss him. Yul why you broke up with me? Why you leave me alone when I need you? As I come in my dad approach me.

 

"So how's the date"

 

"Stop being nice to me dad"

 

"Sooyeon how's your date" ask my dad.

 

He even ignore me! What kind of father he is?

 

"IT'S HORRABLE!!!" I shout at him and leave him alone.

 

I quickly get in to my room and ignoring my sister question. I cry as loud as I can.

 

"Unnie what's wrong?"

 

"Why this happening to me huh?!!! Why I should be married with him? Why not Yul?"

 

"BECAUSE YUL OPPA IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!" I stop from crying and stare at krystal.

 

What did she say?

 

"Krystal"

 

"I'm sick seeing you two going out together while he cheating behind you!!!!!!"

 

"Yul never do that"

 

"Oh really?!!! Last month I went to the club with my friend. Than I saw him having WITH HYUNA!!!! He even saw me but I thought he would stop after seeing me but no. He even went to a private room and continue what they doing!!!!"

 

After hearing it, I keep staring at her blankly. Yul do that to me?

 

"I even have the picture!" She show me the picture and it's true. Yul was kissing her neck and.......... I threw the picture and cried. I can't take it.

 

"Now you believe me unnie?" I nod slowly and than she start to hug me gently.

 

Yoong POV

 

"Great job Yoong you did a wrong way!!" I glare at Tiffany noona

 

"What? Do I expect you're going to say when I saw him I think he's good on bed!!!! What the?"

 

"Making sure that she might try it" I open my eyes and I was about to kick my sister but fail.

 

"Let's eat guys"

 

We ate dinner very quietly until my dad ask me.

 

"How's your date?"

 

"Ask Fany noona"

 

"It didn't went well"

 

"What? Mr. Im Yoong I thought I already told you not to break the date?!"

 

"I don't like her!!! And I don't like being push by you!!! And don't ever call me with Mr dad. I'M YOUR SONS!!!! DONT YOU GET IT???!!!!" I push my chair and get in to my room.

 

"I told you dad. He suffer enough. But you just know what best for him but on the other way he the one who knows what best for himself. He grown up. He's not a kid who always say yes to his father decision" I heard why Tiffany noona says and yes it really true. I'm not a kid anymore.

 

I sit on my chair work and stare at Seohyun picture.

 

"Yoong"

 

"She was only 19 noona"

 

"I know Yoong I know"

 

"But she die and leave me alone on this planet." She keep hugging me and patted my hand.

 

"You scared?"

 

"I am noona. I'm scared that anyone who love me will die because of me. I'm scared noona"

 

"I know Yoong I know"

 

TADA!!! Wohoo today I update guys. Sorry I didn't keep my promise yesterday. I came home so late. But today!!! Here I update guys!!! Have fun on reading!