BAP

BAPpy Holidays!

Everyone’s eyes are trained on the screen as Yongguk’s face comes into view.

“Is it on?” He looks into the camera, focusing on his eye. “Oh, it is.” He pulls back with a gummy smile. “Hello, BABYs!”

Himchan shoves Yongguk out of the way gently, causing laughter among the crowd. “Ah, I look good. Anyway, we’re preparing something special just for you!” He winks cutely. Zelo fake-gags in the background while Daehyun and Youngjae snort in laughter.

Himchan turns around, pissed. “Yah, what are you laughing at!”

“You, Hyung!” Daehyun replies, pointing.

“You--” Himchan runs towards them and Daehyun and youngjae run away.

“Ahhh, help!” they squeal.

Jongup’s face fills the camera, oblivious to the chaos behind him. “Hi, BABYs! Are you excited? I am! We’re making a--mmph!”

Zelo’s hand appears, stifling Jongup’s words. “Jongup-hyung, you can’t tell them!” His face enters the screen, sharing the camera with Jongup, and he smiles widely. “It’s a surprise! But here’s a hint.”

The screen cuts to a fast-forwarded scene of BAP rushing around a kitchen with chef hats on their heads. Himchan keeps directing the younger boys while Yongguk diligently stirs something in a bowl. Daehyun keeps sneakily eating the ingredients as Youngjae chastises him, and Jongup stands over a bowl with eggs in his hand, unsure of what to do. Zelo actively moves around him, dumping things together randomly. At the end there’s a loud ding! And the screen fades to black.

Suddenly, the stage lights up and BAP rolls out a huge green cake. The crowd bursts into cheers and applause.

The boys greet the fans, “Annyeonghaseyo, uri B! A-P! Yessir!”

“Look, we made a cake for all of you!” Himchan says into his microphone. “Are you happy?”

“Yes!” everyone shouts.

Yongguk begins, “Another year has passed with our BABYs--”

“--and we’re very thankful that you have stuck with us--” Youngjae continues.

“--so we made this cake to thank you!” Daehyun finishes, clapping.

“Let’s make 2014 another great year--” Jongup says with a bright smile.

“--and make more amazing memories! We love you, BABYs!” Zelo shouts.

They all look at each other before shouting together, “Happy New Year!”


A/N: Well, I'm not sure how satisfied I am with this, but It's finally done so yaaaaay! I hope you had as much fun reading as I had writing! Let's continue to love BAP this year and infinite years into the future!

tumblr_mz71jn11sa1rodoaxo1_500.gif

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2014 by skyblaze208