Zelo

BAPpy Holidays!

Junhong waits nervously at the base of the stairs in his white suit, tapping his foot rhythmically. His family is hosting a New Year’s party this year, and he’s taking her to meet his family. But that’s not why he’s nervous. He knows his family will love her. The problem is that her family is also invited, and he’s scared they won’t think he’s good enough for her.

“Junhong, how do I look?” she calls from the top of the stairs and begins descending.

He looks up and he’s starstruck. She’s already beautiful, but now she’s even more so with her hair straight and fluttering and her white dress billowing gracefully around her.

She reaches the bottom of the stairs and looks at him uncertainly. “Well?”

“Perfect,” he breathes.

She blushes and smiles before brushing his bangs to the side a little more and patting down his blazer. “You don’t look too bad yourself.” Suddenly she thinks of something and frowns. Her hands pause on his lapels. “Will there be other girls our age there?”

Junhong contemplates. “Mm, probably. Why?”

Pouting, she pulls away from him but he catches her wrists and pulls her back. “I don’t want to go anymore.”

“Why not? What’s wrong?” Junhong bites back a smile; he’s pretty sure he knows what she’s thinking about.

“I don’t want to see a bunch of girls hitting on you when I’m right there.”

He laughs aloud, surprising her, and pulls her into a hug.

“Don’t laugh! I’m not kidding! You look too handsome!”

“What about me? There will be other guys our age there and I know they’re gonna come on to you.” He rests his chin on top of her head, frowning at his own words.

She scoffs. “Yeah right. And also, what if your parents hate me? What will I do! We’ll have to break up! But I don’t want to!”

“You worry too much!” Junhong pulls back and kisses her softly. “No matter what my parents think, we will not break up. I like you too much.”

“But--”

“Don’t you like me?” He makes a sad puppy face.

“Of course I do, but--”

“Then it doesn’t matter! Besides, I already know my family will love you. I’ve told them all about you and they can’t wait. I’m just scared your parents won’t think I’m good enough for you.”

“Junhong, that is not even possible,” she says firmly, but he still looks doubtful.

Pulling on his lapels and stretching onto her tippy toes, she kisses him again then whispers against his lips, “No matter what happens, we’ll stay together, right?”

He smiles. “Of course.”


A/N: GAHH THIS CUTIE

thumb.png

So you guys know BAP's coming back soon, right? AND WITH A FULL ALBUM OMG I WILL DIE OF FEELS UGH

One more to go! Sorry for being so slow, but I'm sick and I have a little fever and my head hurst and my throat is severely sore and my nose is runny and so much homework LIFE RIGHT NOW but I'll finish this today! Enjoy!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2014 by skyblaze208