Youngjae

BAPpy Holidays!

“Youngjae, I can’t reach it!” you complain as you hold the star and stretch onto your tippy-toes.

“Here, I’ll do it.” He straightens from where’s he’s hanging stockings and holds his hand out, but you shake your head.

“May I do it? Pretty please?” You give him your best pleading puppy dog face.

He laughs softly. “No need for the face! I’d let you do it anyway. Alright, face the tree and I’ll lift you up.”

You turn obediently and giggle when his hands gently but firmly grasp your hips and hoist you up. You stretch and slide the star at the very top of the Christmas tree. “I’m done! You can let me down now!”

He lowers you halfway and then swings you into a princess embrace, making you gasp and grab onto him.

He smirks at you. “I like you helpless like this.”

You hit his shoulder. “Let me down, sadist!”

He laughs loudly and then leans in for a kiss. “Thank goodness you’re here. My life would be so empty without you.”


A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Let's make 2014 a fantastic year! <3

Still a few more to go with BAP...sorry for the delay! But EXO's "Miracles in December" drabbles (heh "drabbles") are done and BTS' "A Perfect Christmas" has one chapter left so check those out if you want some more Christmassy cuteness!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2014 by skyblaze208