Himchan

BAPpy Holidays!

“Ah...I’m so lonely. Are you sure you can’t make it back?” Himchan whines into the phone.

 

His girlfriend sighs dejectedly on the line. “I’m sorry, Channie, but all the snow and stuff...my flight’s been delayed. I won’t be back till tomorrow at the earliest.”

 

He pouts even though she can’t see him. “Fine. But you owe me!”

 

She laughs. “Whatever you say. Love you! See you soon!”

 

“Not soon enough,” he mutters. “Love you too. Bye!”

 

He hangs up and sighs, flopping back down onto his bed--their bed. He had been so looking forward to seeing her after months of being apart since she was studying fashion in America. And now he had to wait even longer?

 

“I’m going to sleep and pretend this was all a dream,” he mumbles and rolls over, closing his eyes and lulling himself to sleep.

 

Ding-dong!

 

Himchan jerks awake, disoriented. He checks the time and realizes he slept for five hours. It’s almost midnight. Who would be visiting at this hour?

 

Rubbing his hair and yawning, he gets up and walks to the door. “Who is--oof!”

 

“Himchan! I missed you so much!”

 

He staggers backward under her weight. “What the--what are you doing here?! I thought you said you wouldn’t get back till tomorrow!”

 

“Someone canceled on a different flight so I took their seat. We managed to make it in time because it’s not snowing now.” She realizes her jacket is cold and wet and he’s standing with the door open so she quickly pulls away and says, “Oh! I’m so sorry, let me just--”

 

He yanks her back to him and kisses her fiercely, his hands on her face and in her hair, making sure that she’s not just an illusion. “You're here. You're actually here. Thank goodness.”

She rests her forehead on his and smiles. “Merry Christmas.”


A/N: Merry Christmas! <3

So I won't be finishing all of these before Xmas ends, I'm sure, as I also have BTS and EXO Xmas drabbles running, and altogether that's like a lot of drabbles, lol. And my drabbles always end up being not drabbles so you know. :/ We'll see.

Enjoy! Havea great holiday season, everyone!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2013 by skyblaze208