Daehyun

BAPpy Holidays!

Lonely I'm Mr. Lonely

I have nobody

For my own

I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely

I have nobody

For my own

I'm so lonely

 

I hold the last note as long as I can before finally letting it fade.

 

“Oh my goodness, Daehyun. I’m right here. Are you purposely forgetting my existence?” She stands in front of him with her arms crossed, her foot tapping, her eyebrow raised. “You’re lucky my friends all decided to cancel on me last minute. Otherwise you really would be lonely.” She harrumphs and plops down, reaching for the cheesecake on the table.

 

I open my mouth to protest but then I remember that it’s her and I close my mouth. My fist and jaw clench but I don’t speak.

 

She looks up after grabbing the fork in obvious surprise. “What’s this? You're not gonna stop me from eating your precious cheesecake?”

 

I don’t trust myself not to shout no, so I just shake my head in reply.

 

She tilts her head. “Huh. Really. Why?”

 

“Because I--” I shut my mouth, turning a little red. Almost confessed to her in such an uncool way.

 

“Because what?” She sinks the fork into a slice of cheesecake and slides it into . She chews and swallows, her lips.

 

Well, now I’m not even focusing on the cheesecake anymore, amazingly enough. I can’t stop looking at .

 

“What...are you looking at?” She looks down at herself self-consciously.

 

“I want to kiss you.”

 

“What?!”

 

I slap a hand over my mouth. I can’t believe I just said that out loud. I’m such an idiot. Oh crap.

 

“Uh, nothing! Forget it! Eat to your heart’s content! I need to pee!” I scramble up and out of the room but she’s too fast for me. Darn cross-country runner.

 

“Daehyun.”

 

I turn slowly, my eyes squeezed shut. I don’t want to see the rejection on her face.

 

But then I feel her lean in and--

 

She’s kissing me. I can taste the cheesecake on her lips.

 

She pulls back. I’m still frozen. Her face is completely red and she’s biting her lip which only makes me want to attack her and kiss her again.

 

“Noona...” I whisper.

 

“There. Now you won’t be lonely, right?” She can’t meet my eyes.

 

I come out of my stupor and grin, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. “You got that right.” And I lean in again for a proper kiss.


A/N: Merry Christmas, everyone! In case you didn't see my author's note edit on the last chapter. :3 Love you all! T hank you for reading!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2013 by skyblaze208