Snowflakes !

Believe it or not

Their eyes were glued onto Jieun and her powers . She was giggling as she turned everything into crystal . Okay , maybe not all ... There's once when Suho made a water ball and she suddenly appeard spoiling the drink . So , theres a few 'crystal ball' over there , under the tree . She is no longer feeling hungry nor thirsty .  You can say she's waay to happy to think about her hunger . Then , there comes 4 guys . Who's that ? All she knew is Kris , Lay and Tao but that ... who ? All of them stood up greeting the new guy with joy , except for Baek .. he's still with his grumpy face and those annoying eyes he made really ruined the mood . " Yo , Chen ! Long time no see" Kai and the guy , Chen made a friendly hug while the others take turns . " You're not recalling it again don't you ? Baek , I'm really sorry " Chen's word only to be replied with Baek's 'hmmmm' . What is it actually ? Her brows furrowed as she witnessed the awkward scene between them . Jieun grabbed the one who was close to her ... who could it be .... Her eyes wanders ... A-ha ! Without hesitating , she shook his sleeve wanting his attention . " What are they talking about ? "   " U-h ... actually ... uh .. Baek and Chen uh ... have uh .. uh ... " This guy really is bad in explaining stuff to people .. Especially when their eyes met . Like I said , who won't fall for a 'living flower'? Kyungsoo's forehead forms a few beads of sweat as his eyes were fixed onto Jieun's . She's pretty ..

" Oh , so this is the 'girl' you've been talking about ? Not bad but ... I don't really like her nose . Its small and round ... " Is he serious ? Really ? The guys eyes widen in shock . You say she's not beautiful enough ?! Well , you can say he shut his mouth of when Jieun took a HUGE rock , transforming it into a HARD crystal , nearly throwing it onto his bare face . " Yah , yah ! I was just joking ! You're the most beautiful creature I ever seen ~" THAT saved him from suffering a broken nose :) . Jieun smiled in sastisfied as she slowly put down the rock . " Jieun . "     " But hey , how can she have this power ?" Simple . They turned their head backwards , facing the mighty tree . Chen then nooded his head before his lips curled into a smile . Do you know the 'joker style' ? It s totally the same . The end of his lips could reach his eyes . " Two stupid humans " Jieun knew he was refering about her and Baekhyun but she wasn't that mad but Baek ... Isn't Chen joking ? Baekhyun stomped forward , making the others gulped . He grabbed Chen by his collar . " Don't start a fight again guys . We'll be chopped into pieces if mother knows about this . Do you want to be grilled to death Chen ? 'Bacon ? Baek-con ' " Kris separated them two , preventing anymore BIG fight . 

But instead , Baek turns his head , facing Kris with his deadly pair of eyes probably giving him a warning . Using that chance , Chen filled his lungs with enough of oxygen and gulped when Baek's guard is down . You know when He's angry , its extremely dangerous .  He's not that crybaby anymore , he's just .... - aih .. " I mean , Baek - Hyun " At the same time , he step backwards slowly , 'withdrawing' them . Luhan backing off the frozen Chen and Kris for the furious Baek . " Last time with Chanyeol and now ? Chen " Sehun gets a death glare from Baekhyun before hiding his face behind Luhan's shoulder . " Baek , I'm really sorry .. You know I love joking " Chen released himself from Luhan's grip , walking towards Baekhyun wanting him to accept his apology . " You said the same thing like last time " Again an awkwards silence ... Chen looked down , replying the memorial scene . " Well , I do forgive you . Not that damned fairy " What is he actually ?!! Sometimes he goes mad and annoyed and in one time he'll turns ... upsidedown . Look at that genuine smile from his rectangular perfect lips . 

" Hey ! Anyone ? Tell me what's happening ?!" Jieun shook Kyungsoo's sleeve crazily however , no respond from him . JUST his wide owl eye . without her realizing , Kyungsoo's sleeve slowly covered by magenta coloured crystal . Well , a newbie can't control her powers yet ... And Baek saw that . " You idiot , you're destroying his sleeves with your stupid crystal " In a blink of eye , her neck was wraped by his arms safely while the others were staring at them , full of jealousy . " Oh shoot ! Its my only shirt I brought along ..." Kyungsoo continuesly trying to brush off the crystal stain on his sleeve but he just can't . He then looked down , covering his face . Is he mad ? Yes ? No ... He's actually hiding his faint smile .." Its okay as long as Jieun did it " " Mianhe .." He lift his head up giving Jieun a smile to not making her feeling guilty but too late . Jieun has already gloomy .. " I can help you " Tao walked forward , raising his arms up . Not to high . Without giving him the permision , he did what ?

^$*^%^$%E$%#^*&&(*^

" What the ?" Jieun immedietly let go of Kyungsoo's sleeve when she realized that Tao just did his powers .And Kyungsoo , I think the wide eyes of his is really permanent . They made an eye contact before noticing their background. Tao is been scolded by his hyungs for not asking for permission and now look ! Luhan and Sehun are frozen when everyone discovered them in a Sehun-back hugging-Luhan condition . " Busted " Sehun awkwardly said it . " BTW , Thanks tao !" Jieun shouted cutely , wanting to break the awkward silence . " Yeah , thanks tao " But Kyungsoo is more like soo dark . " Hey , how about having dinner now ? besides , we found lots of food on our way here " Kris leads himself to an empty space by himself before aiming his hands on the ground and poof flames of fire formed . Except for Jieun , everyone make their way there . Who don't ? when the air is freezing . 

" Hello ~ Do you want me to transport you there or SHOULD I transport myself into your heart ?" Honestly , Jieun wasn't really caring with his cheeky words . He just said that every hour . Maybe not . Jieun walks leisurely with Kai on her side . " Why aren't you answering me ? Or you want something MORE cheeky ?" To avoid his ert talks again , Jieun tries her best to change the topic but ... what ? what should I ask ....." Kai , what's actually happening between them ? Tell me more !" That's a nice question :) . Kai was feeling uneasy for a second but then , he was lighten up. " I have no problem with that but , There's a condition " Jieun rolled her eyes as she frowned . he's full o trick .. Since she really wants to knw it , Jieun gave in . " I have to sleep beside you tonight "     Shoot but Oh well . 

" So ,like they said , LAST YEAR before we were separated , we fight . A huge one . Actually its not us who create it at first . Its Baekhyun , Chen and Chanyeol hyung who made this worse matter . They fought becausde of only a thing . Food . Unbelieveable , right ? I know . When Mother finds out , she thought that we don't have these brotherhoods thinggy and those intimate relationship .. She was burning hot when she saw that we don't really care about those 3's . They're fighting using powers while we were just eating and thinking about random stuffs . Since Chanyeol has fire element so he can just burn them two anytime but he can't . Baek and Chen are his favourites . Chen has those lightnings but he can't gave them an electrick shock because of the same . He loves both of them but its an opposite for Baek . He'll kill both of them anytime he wants but since he just have the light powers so ... you know .. he's the weakest , I guess . And- " Kai is really into this alright but unfortunately Baek cut him off . Its okay . She understands it now .

" Jieun ! What are you doing there ? Come here sit beside me !" He said from afar as he brushed the empty space beside him for Jieun to sit . She runs there , to Baek , leaving Kai alone . " As long as I sleep beside you tonight " He smirked . Jieun giggled when Baek pushed Chen's away making him to stumble to the front when he's about to sit beside Baekhyun . With a pleasant feeling , she's sitting in between of Baekhyun and Suho , facing Kyungsoo .

" I don't think I have my appetite to eat ... " She cringe when Kris served the half burning weird food . She's about to throw up though but she still forced a poker face . " You're doing it wrong " Kyungsoo told Kris while the others were listening . How come no one heard her . Jieun sighed before adjusting her position . " Guys , I'll be just strolling around this area ... can I ?" She HAS to ask their permission first or she'll ended up being lectured like Tao . " No you can't " They said in unision before lifting their heads  , facing each other while smiling from their unexpected actions ." Wae ? I just want to breath the fresh air and try to discover some weird plants here . Why can't I ?" Jieun sighed once again when they ignores her . She glared at Baek when he gave Jieun the burned food . " what if you're lost ?" Suho spoke making the others to nod in agreement . " I won't ! I promise . If I do , I'll give you guys a permission to kiss me " Did she even think before opening ? NO . She just said that casually like nothing will happen . But if it does , she won't let any of them have her lips yet . You're not going to .. " Really ? O-okay then . That's a bet !" Plan is goind smoothly . Jieun grinned before bidding everyone goodbye . Her heart skipped a beat when she heard someone said something ..  " Get lost you dumb " Ouh Baekhyun , sorry but even If I went missing you won't get a taste of my lips , she thought . 

JIeun closed her eyes as the night breeze made a contact with her skin . Its really nice . No joke . The bugs buzzing from nowhere and the sound of wild life really made a peace surrounding . She looked up in the sky and wonders if thsi really is another planet . Not earth ? Are you sure is this Exo planet ? But then she confirmed it was when the moon was 5x bigger or should I say , nearer that the earth usually does . Even the stars are really ..... it's spread fully in the sky . Small ones and big ones . Red , white , blue really decorated the night sky . Jieun wonders why she dosen't even missed the Earth . Then , her mind went blank as she discovers something on the ground . Snowflake? Its not just one , theres some more making a trail . Its not the small one we usually see . Its bigger ! She couldn't help but to follow the trail and pick it up . Its really , really weird when the snowflakes didn't melt in her warm hands .. oh wait .. its does ... >< .. SOmehow , she ended up infront of the bushes and did not thinking much but to go back where she came from . To the guys ! But she was frozen there . She can't run nor react to it . There's someone behind the bush . A guy ... And he's cute 

-Her scream would make ones loss their hearings - Xiumin aka . Minsook ?