Super Ability ~

Believe it or not

Jieun frowns as she drags herself through the deep jungle . Its really frustiating especially when you're extremely thirsty and tired while someone continuesly called you 'idiot' .  She tries her best to ignore Baekhyun's damning as he was strugling to walk further too . Remember the incident this morning ? He can't even blink nor even sleep . Too shock ? Yeah ..... Now he kept sighing saying that he's tired and desperately need rest Even if it requires their lives . Jieun looked around her , inside the jungle they were trapped in , the weird and gigantic vains hanging from trees as they towered over her . The sound of unseen creatures echoed in their ears only to be pass over . They got no time to be scared nor to discover what is that living being . They got no time to panic too though they are . She lift her head , facing the guy infront of her while squinting her eyes since the beams of light from the sun to the planet where it shines brightly , messing with her vision .If she were a vampire, Baekhyun maybe would have died a while ago from anaemic .  Droplets of sweats flows down her neck , ended up being absorbed by the simple b-boy t's she was wearing for the second day . 

Jieun wipes her sweats as she quicken her steps , catching up with the guy infront of her once she realized that she was left behind . " Suho hyung ............. " With his 'break down' voice tune , he called his hyung's name as he continues his helpless steps to - nowhere . However , none of them responded to his calls made him frown . Jieun bits her lips strongly without caring the pain she feels but stopped because she had tasted blood . Baekhyun turns back , looking at her with his irritated face . " Now what ?" He said mercily . Jieun creates a fist as she stared the ground . Now what ? What do you think ? You don't even care for me . You don't even care to help me with these stuffs . My guitar and this heavy book . What if I got hurt or something ? I am . Now what huh ? Jieun adjust her guitar position as it nearly fell of her shoulder while the book she was hugging is now crushed on her chest . She glared at him and he glared back . There's no use for her to confess just now . He dosen't even care for her even though he knows her feelings . I don't think he even likes her . Too bad I've fell in love with a heartless guy . " Can you be softer ? I just hate your attitude ! Now what ? What do you think ? I'm tired and we're LOST ! So where are we heading ? Death ?" So .....Jieun just explode and she just express her feelings towards the chuckled guy . Baekhyun escaped as soft chuckle from his lips as he messed with his hair . You can see his angry face . " I'm sorry for acting RUDE to you miss . Now , what's your problem again ? I know we're LOST and I'm TIRED too . So shut up and come on . Just follow me and we'll reach to the others in no time .." She hate to hear the mocking tune of him . Baekhyun turn backwards as soon as he finished talking , leading Jieun to walk the front they does since hours ago but Jieun's word stopped him . Making him more furious . 

" You said that hours and minutes ago , you !" 

Jieun froze as she saw how furious Baek is walking towards her . She could hear his stomping feets as the dried leaves were crushed by him . She lets her tears flow out , telling him she was hurt so much with him however he just brush off the truth that he's the one who made her cry , not the surrounding . He took a deep breathe while clossing his eyes tight for a moment as he tries to overcome the weight on his back . While Jieun ? she was dumbfounded . Her mind went blank for a second as her feets were no longer on the ground . Its was left hanging in the air while her arms wraps around his neck tightly . She didn't expect this .. . All of sudden , her face was burried into his marroon coloured hair as Baek nearly tripped . It must be heavy ... Jieun stared his side face . he's strunggling so hard .... with her heavy guitar and books ...and her weight ... " Are you okay ..?" She asked with her hoarse voice but theres no respond from Baek . Only his breathing sound as he run . He's looking so serious ...even handsome .. And it only made her feel uneasy .." Baek , I'll walk ...-" " No , just think that I'm piggybacking you " He sounded really tired , I'm not joking ... REALLY . 

But then , the thing which really shock them is that someone suddenly apeard infront of them while Baek is still running , made him to fell down and Jieun , stumbled forward . Baekhyun is now resting his arms on the ground as he clentch some muds . Ack . And Jieun ? She 's in the air again . " Damn you Kai and Luhan .." Seriously , they didn't mave an inch to help Baek . They kept laughing while Jieun tries to release herself from 'the air ?' . And yes , she succeed. She immedietly went towards the muddy Baekhyun and tries to help him , just like Suho . Baekhyun lifted his head up ,only to be greet by the MIGHTY tree infront of him with Luhan and Kai laughing , Kyungsoo playing alone around the tree , Kris , Tao and Lay ? where are they ? He sighed . " We're here ?"  " Yes . The tree of life , we decided to stay the rest of the night here , so since its evening and we founded one of our brother , lets take a rest ." Suho smirked as he helps Baekhyun to stand up , leading him under the tree . It was a really HUGE tree with some mysterious fruits grows there . Maybe 3 or 4 . " Who is it ?" Baek rested his back against the tree trunk as he observed the water ball formed in between Suho's palms . " Chen . " He shoved the water ball to Baek to drink and he did . " Where's Jieun ?" Their eyes wandered everywhere to find her but she's nowhere to be found . Actually , Suho wanted to give Jieun the water ball too but she's not there . " Eh ? She was right beside me a while ago .." Baek too searching for her . Together , their eyes were fixed onto the figure up there , sitting on the branch , munching something . At first , he thought it was unfair for her to eat alone but when he noticed what was she eating , his eye s gone wide . Same goes to Suho . 

" Spit that out ! " Baekhyun shouted , attracting everyone's attention . Especially Jieun , she was suprised of Baek's shout and Kai's sudden presence infront of her . Kai shook her shoulder crazily so she could spit the food out but instead , to make things fun , she digest it well . Jieun smiled sheepishly as they freak out . What's the problem ? Isn't that the same food they gave her yesterday ? Okay , maybe not the colour but she can't help it . Its yummy . " She the same as you , Baek " Luhan nudge Baek's shoulder as their eyes were still glued on the girl up there . " What do you feel ?"   " What does it taste ?"    " Do you feel something weird ?" Various of question was thrown to her as soon as Kai landed her feets on the ground safely . Jieun was indeed confused . What are they talking about ?  " What are you saying ?" She finally spoken as her brows furrowed . " You ate the mighty fruit . It gave you powers . Its illegal actually to eat that . You could be hanged till' death " Luhan's words got her to turn pale as ever .. She'll die .. Her knees suddenly becomes wobbly . " But I think its okay for you . You don't know , right ? So you have the same case as Baek . Eating without knowing what is it . He got the power of light , so what are you ?" Kyungsoo slowly crawled down from the tree before placing his arms around baekhyun . He face plamed himself as he got reminded his childhood memories . Ugh ... " So .... what do you feel ?" .... What does she feel ? " I feel hot ... wait ... Am I burning ?" Jieun carefully describe what she felt now as she feels her temperature slowly rose up high ... " You're not getting fever , right ?" 

Kai came closer wanting to feel her body temperature but its weird when Jieun suddenly feels frighten with them . Uh , guys .... When Kai almost place his palms on her forehead , Jieun raised her hands towards the front . What happened ? Guy s! Why are all of them have wide eyes ? Why do they look too shock ? Why is everyone staring the ground ? Let's rewind back . When Jieun raised her hand wanting to shooed Kai away , she accidentaly touched a falling dried leaves . And It Turns into a shocking thing . " Crystal ..." Baekhyun spoke slowly until it could be considered as whispering .. Their eyes is still glued onto the crystal leaves on the ground . Its pink in colour .. maybe magenta .. They lost in their thoughts before lifting their heads , facing Jieun .

" You can turn things into Crystal !" The shouted as one 

WOOOO ~~~ Thanks for reading this story ~~~ BTW , Happy New Year again to all of you ~ And thanks alot for subsribing and commenting ~ I love you ~ FRom this LONG SCHOOL BREAK , I 've been writing for atleast 4 fanfics ... WOW .. this lazy head DOES have some writing spirits .. Well , thanks for you support  ~! But everyone , I don't think I'll be this active anymore . School starts soon ... And I'm getting crazy with the new things ... Ugh .. but don't worry ~ I'll keep updating as soon I have free time ! So ,

SUBSCRIBE     ,      COMMENT ~~~ 

Gomawo and see u later at the next chap ^^