Mato planet and Chanyeol

Believe it or not

"What are we gonna do now ?" The blonde one asked as he walks towards the group of guys but no one replied . 

"Hyung?" He asked again "Hyung!!" but this time he shooked the other guy's sleeves . 

"I don't know ! Just do your things , Zelo-yah " The guy with hazzle brown hair said frustiatedly . He mumbled something and continued staring at the glowing crystal ball . 

Zelo pouted and joined the others staring at the round thing while humming some weird tunes . 

"Ssh ! Yongguk hyung needs silence " And another guy told him to stay quiet . 

"Pshh .. Youngjae hyung is annoying .. " Zelo mumbled but then he made an eye contact with Youngjae . He immedietly shifted his eyes towards the floor . 

"Nice to see you again , your majesty " A deep voice suddenly echoed in the room . 

"Eoh , Yongguk-ah ! What's the matter ?" A soft voice responded inside the crystal ball . 

"Nothing , its just we stole something from your childerns . Just like how you ask us to " He replied . 

"Really ?! Wow , thats fast ! That's a great news to hear "

"So what are we going to do with it ?"

"I don't know , I heard that's a human . "

"What ?!! Then I think we should---" 

"No . Don't even dare to kill it "

All of them froze . 

"Listen to me " The voice began to sound more serious . "I've got a plan , for my children's sake . She won't bring any harm . One of my child is also a human , right ? " They all nooded . 

"Then , take a good care of her for a while , lock her up and wait for my next instruction . It could be anytime " And that's when the call ended but none of them even move a single movement until someone breaks the silence . 

"Ohmygod .. " Daehyung cupped his cheeks . 

"A human , huh ?" Yongguk smirked but then a scream startled them . 

They all immedietly turned back once they heard Zelo's scream and they were suprised indeed . Especially when they saw the human staring back at them with her wide eyes . She's looking quite pale . 

Probably because she heard everything . 

 

"Achoo !!" 

Baekhyun rubbed his nose before hugging himself . 

"Eww"

"What's wrong , Tao ? Why are you looking at me like that ? " He asked . "No nothing . It's just gross how you sneezed on my " Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Tao's words . 

"Suho hyung ! Can we please change our position ? Well , you know this guy infront of me is being so ty !" Baekhyun shouted from the front . 

"Just stay at your position Baekhyun " Chen said . "But It's cold here ..." Baekhyun stared at the ground , pouting sadly . 

"Fine , fine " Suho smiled sweetly before walking to the back . "Thanks hyung !" Baekhyun ran to the front and led the group of guys in the forest . "Are we there yet ?" 

"Not yet , Lay . " "Huh .... I missed Jieun .. " Kai groaned .

"Yeah , me too !" Luhan joined him . "All of us do " Tao added .

"Except for Baekhyun" 

Baekhyun stopped walking and that made the rest stopped walking as well . He then stared at Chen with a pair of hateful eyes . 

Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but Chen cutted him off .  "Stop the lies already . I know you have this weird feeling on her -" He paused "Just like all of us do"  They can't get their eyes off each other . "I don't" Baekhyun said firmly . " You liar " And that's when Baekhyun's body began to become gloowy while everyone could feel the electricity around Chen . 

"Stop fighting over my Jieun !" Kai teleported in the middle of the stares . 

"Shut up !" Baekhyun shouted right on Kai's face and that made all of them stayed quiet . 

But just when Baekhyun turned back and walked away , a huge fire suddenly surrounded all 11 of them . 

 

"What's with the fight fellas ?"

 

Their eyes landed on a tree nearby . And on the tree , there's a figure squatting there . A guy with big round eyes and a quite beautiful smile but its creepy on the same time . 

"Chanyeol !!" They all screamed . 

 

"So tell me more about this Jieun thing "

 

 

Jieun huffed silently , making her hair to float in the air . Her eyes staring out the window where it is a plain planet with the space on top of her head . She was quite suprised to discover some human-like rabbits to walk around like its something common and the most shocking thing was she never spotted something that looked like any humans . 

Jieun was locked up in a boring small space themed bedroom . It looked normal with the small bed on the corner and some things to decorate the room . Basically , it looked exactly like earth . 

 She closed her eyes but then she opened it back when there's a knock on the door . She was frighten of course . 

Without her saying anything , the door opened silently , revealing a blonde tall guy . 

"Hey " 

But she didn't replied but only stared at him . "I'm Zelo , and you ?" 

"Jieun"

"Wow ! You sounded like one of our species !" Hearing that , Jieun chuckled . "I heard you came from earth " 

Her eyes widen . "Where am I , actually ?" She asked . 

"You're in Mato Planet ." Zelo said blankly . "What ?!!" Jieun shouted but then she was told to speak quietly . 

"Shh.. The others might find out that I'm with you now . Well , you know why " Zelo grinned . "Why so ?" She's going insane now . 

"Because I'm not allowed to , duhh " He laughed . 

 

"Zelo yah , what are you doing here ?"

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE

SQUISYMARSH

Finally ... an update ^^ Enjoy ~