What game?

Believe it or not

" Your Majesty , please let me in " A mysterious green-ish yet small creature stood in front of the huge , well-made golden door as he nervously took a slight glance of his upper class surrounding . The crystal flowers , diamond fireflies and indeed , the golden materials is something common a castle should have . Oh ! And never mention the castle , its made of a stone you would never imagine before . It dosen't gleaming elegantly but it does . Nobody knows where it was from except the Queen .

It look a while before the door actually opened but the 'thing' wouldn't mind . He's used to it . And like usual , the shining golden door is wide open , revealing a red carpet leading to a 'mighty' seat designed only for the empress. Instead of staring at the Goddess Queen , he was more attracted to the twelve royal seat beside the Queen's . Its odd when the twelve seat has been there since ages ago but he's feeling amazed as he looked at them . 6 golden seat decorated with different colors of gems at the right side , which was carved 'M' and same for the other side , but only being carved by 'K' each .

" Good day little guy " The Queen starled him with her soft voice which contains sweet melody in it . He turns his head only to be greeted by the Queen's one-of-a-kind smile which brings harmony to the planet . He can't help but to smile too .  

" Did you call me , your majesty ?" He said his words carefully just for his queen and for a reward , a brighter smile forms on her lips . 

" Yes ! I'm just going to discuss something ... " But then , she turned gloomy so suddenly making the creature suprised . After a deep breathe , she forced a smile . " My good friend , I was just feeling down without my son's for a long time . I miss them so much ." It wasn't that easy for the Queen to reveal her feelings , but when she does , it's what you really predicted . 

" I know what you feel , your Majesty . Its just why did you did that to them If you know you'll miss them this much ?" The creature gathers his caurages to talk comfortably . He puts aside his scared feeling and talks freely . 

" Are you talking back to me ?! " That startled him . Sweats running down his forhead , silently cursing himself for acting brave . But , he felt relieved when he heard the Queen chuckles . " Its okay , you're saying the truth though " She said before sitting back . Crossing her legs , as she placed her hands under her chin , deeply into her thoughts . 

" My days are getting boring .. "

" I need something to entertain me ... "   " I miss my babies ..."   " I'm lonely ... "   

" Wait . . " 

The guy who kept silent since then , was quite confused when knowing that the majesty is talking by herself . He nearly fell backwards when the Queen claps her hand and shouted in joy . 

The Queen waggles her finger , signalling for the guy to come closer . So... he did the command and felt chills when the Queen's breathe brushes agains his ear . 

" Let's play some game "

Omg ... I got this mind block ... I honestly can't create those Ideas I usually doo ..... Gawdd ... but thanks for your patience and kindly reading this though .. BUT don't worry ! I'll keep updating when I have some FREE time . Oh ! And I'm deeply sorry If its boring . THE LAST ONE , THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE VOTES OMG !! I'M FRIGGIN HAPPY !!! Well , see u guys later ^^

Comment and Subscribe -SQUISYMARSH