Chaos

Believe it or not

" I'm sorry ... " 

" No , it's okay "

" I'm so sorry ... "

" It's okay .. "

" I'm--"

" WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP ?!" 

Jieun immedietly lifted her head facing those weird , blonde strangers . She was shocked and embarassed at the same time .

" Hyung you're too mean .. " Zelo said faintly as he played with his fingers . He was avoiding having any eye contact with anybody since hours ago . 

" What ? You're saying I'm mean now ? Look . Kid . You said I was ugly yesterday ! " That guy slammed the table with his fist making them two startled . 

" Zelo-ah , your deserved to be slapped for good .. " Jieun listened to the deep voice as she lowered her head , thinking about what happened few hours ago . Guilt surrounded her . She felt bad for Zelo . 

" Does your still hurt ? " Another guy spoke , concerned .  Zelo replied with a nod . 

" Himchan hyung slapped my too hard .. He's too mean .. " 

" Stop saying I'm mean ! Now you should start saying that I'm pretty ! "

Yongguk sighed . " Stop it guys ... "

" Jieun "

She started to have this weird feeling . It was their stares . What .. 

" We need to go now "

 

" Go to hell , you ---"

" You go to hell "

" No . You're the one who's supposed to go to hell "

" why so ? "

" You're made of fire-- and I'm the pure light !"

The tall guy rolled his eyes . " Whatever"

But then Chanyeol felt a bump on his left arm . The moody Baekhyun punched him as he was pissed off by the tall guy he hated the most . " You don't whatever me " 

" Whatever " Chanyeol raised her voice playfully making Baekhyun to glare onto his face.

Suho who was annoyed finally spoke . " Guys stop the fight .. We need to go and find Jieun and let's find our way back to the castle " 

Kai massages his legs as he looked over his tired hyungs . All of them were groaning but something caught his eyes . Something in the deep , dark forest . But ... what . 

" Common' , common' , common' " Suho claps his hands together , trying his best to lead his brothers as he's the wise person among them .

" Hyung ! why the hell should we go and search for that girl ? We can just find our back to the castle ! Besides , everyone is here , right ? We're complete !" Baekhyun and his lazy never want to leave the log he's sitting on . 

" No we're not . Unless we got that girl with us " Chen looked at the lazy Baekhyun . 

" You're hopeless , Baek " Suho chuckled as he shooked the sleeping beast . " Hyung wake up . Its not the time to sleep , now " 

" Kris hyung ? " And then he looked over the other guy beside Kris . " Luhan hyung ? You too . Wake up . " But Luhan isn't waking up as well . 

" Hyung ? Hurry up . " Suho started to worry . " Hyung " He kicked their legs  but still no reaction . 

" Guys .. " Suho stood up , backing off . He called the rest but none of them listened . 

" What ? I know you like her !" " No I don't !"  

" Guys .. "

" Tao stop acting like a kid ! " " I am a kid ! "

" GUYS ! " 

All of them froze . As if Tao stopped the time . As if Tao stopped the moment . 

" Look .. Are they dead ? " 

But right on that second , an  unfamiliar voice suddenly spoke behind them . Making them all froze at their spot . The voice that sounded cold .. The voice that made their heart sunk deep .. The voice that made them frighten unable to move ...

I wonder who that is . 

 

" Who are you ! " She tripped herself when she was busy panicking over how chaotic those calm strangers were . " Hey , Zelo ! " Jieun shouted but too bad nobody cared about her . 

Some of them ran to the other side of the room , so busy that they looked like ants to Jieun . She was too stressed she would pull out her own hair . 

Trapped inside this glass box , she felt ty . Jieun punched the glass once she gave up . She groaned . 

Just then someone shocked her . Her eyes widen at the sight of frighten Zelo . 

Jieun opened but he cutted her off . 

She can't hear what Zelo was saying but she tried to focus . And finally her mind clicked . 

We need you 

 

 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE-SQUISYMARSH

Its been so long but I've finally managed to make an update ! Gawd I haven't finish this baby and its almost a year since I make this story . But Imma let you know I'm gonna finish this story first and then I'll start doing the others :P . Well , its been awhile since I wrote aaaand I think its KINDA lame ,,, but I hope you enjoyed this . :DD Stay tuned ,,