Invaders

Believe it or not

IU POV 

*sigh*

So , we -- I mean , I accidentaly discovered one of Exo-- bunch of dumb-- pretty- or whatsoever they're called . I actually can't believe that all of them are good-looking creatures ,,, and caring ,, And , and , - Okay ,,, I'll stop . The guy with orange-ish coloured hair and chubby cheeks WHO creates snowflakes , he's Xiumin . I heard he's the oldest among them . Well , duh ,,, I was busy controlling my dizzy head when Suho was introducing him to me and when they knew it , I already passed out -- I guess . 

If I wasn't mistaken ,,, I woke up with Kai beside me . That guy is really desperate to sleep beside me though . He even wraps his arms around me BUT since I was too weak to move , I kept silence , planning for some revenge . HAH ! 

HOWEVER , I thought things are getting easier since we just got only one more 'creature' to be trail down by tomorrow morning but .............. 

That's when tragic happens 

 

" Its all your fault ! "     "You punk !"    " Why the hell are you even here !" 

Behind a huge yet mysterious tree , 12 living people quietly hid behind it . But despite from yells and some shooting sounds out there , its a total chaos . INDEED . Making the girl frighten from it . Her strings of har messes her vision , clothes covered with muds and-

"Wow ,wow .. slow down there Baek, Relax  . You don't want to be caught right ?" Luhan calms his buddy , not wanting to create anymore problems besides of feeling pity towards the innocent girl .Hey , everyone is scared too you know ?

" Relax ? Why the heck should I relax now when the freaking 'invaders' came so suddenly and-and wanting to kill us ! If this girl wasn't here , I would have beat the crap out of that Yongguk and his---" 

" Did I just heard someone calling my name ? Oh ! Its just a pitiful loser' . "

 

Jieun took a careful glance at that 'person' and amazingly , he's not bad . And the most suprising thing is , everyone  went silent , silent as the time has stopped . 

 

" Hey loser , don't forget , your power is only 'light' . And thats weak .. like so weak " 

 

And Jieun heard Baekhyun explode . He was about to yell ... again if the girl beside him didn't dissapear . You really have to see Baekhyun's face when Jieun safely being place around Yongguk's strong arms . 

" I came here for two reasons . First , because just to have fun with my dearie friends .." He stopped , making a face to his gangs behind him . 

" And for this girl . Mind if we borrow her? " Yongguk stared at the rest of Exo . His face expression is priceless . He looked .... I don't know what to explain about his face . After a while staring at them each , his  eyes landed on the one and only Baekhyun . Their eyes met . Silence shrouded the empty spaces . Chills runs through his spine looking how Jieun hypnotized under his control . Baekhyun wasn't sure if she likes it or not but from Yongguk's grip , he's  holding her gently . He then stare at Yongguk's smiling face , probably waiting for his answer . But when Baekhyun opened his mouth , he cutted him off immedietly .

"Okay then , you can find us in Matoki planet if there's anything you need to discuss " 

then poof . Together with his gangs , he dissapear along with the smoke . 

Nobody spoke . Including Baekhyun , they felt empty and shocked . You don't know how powerful BAP's are . Now , everybody shift their attention to Baekhyun , staring at him as if he made a crime . Well , he did . 

 

" What ? Let BAP takeover her . She's nothing . Let's go and find Chanyeol and make a wish to stay on planet earth and I promise you , date girls as much as you want to . " But there's no respond to Baek's promises . They're hurt . 

"Crack*  Do you heard that ? Their hearts . Its broken . 

 

Yohoo ~~~ How's that ? haha ,, sorry for tha short update though .. Hope u like it dear readers ^^

 

                                           COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE -SQUISYMARSH