Uh-oh

Believe it or not

Jieun is there , in the air questioning herself about the truth . Really . Isn't she really dreaming? Planet exo ? Bunch of good-looking guys .. Its driving her crazy . And now , she's floating in the air .. Does this guy has this somekind of super power or stuff? telekinesis ? Pfft - Is she that stupid to believe that ? By the way , it dosen't make any sense . Super powers? DO THEY EXIST ? No ...Well , they do .. just wait *evil smirk. Her wide eyes is now fixed onto the hot figures infront , they're arguing or something ? Jieun tried her best to sneak out from the circumstance however , the bright orange head guy noticed that . " Oh ! Looks like you got a new friend over here !" Does he thinks that his smirk would melt her heart ? then fall for him ? sort of . And thanks to him , Jieun got her hiccups back . Too nervous ay ? " Hyung , what's wrong with you ? let her go !" Baekhyun stood up as he rubs his swelled chin with the ugly thing on his face . What it's called ..? wrinkles , yes . " Never if you won't introduce him to me " The bright orange head , he owns a childish personallity . Its too obvious when he pout a while ago . And of course , Baek won't fall for the same trick all over again , he walks forward , trying to snatch Jieun away when she suddenly flew higher . She even screamed in fright . " I warned you " He stuck out his tongue , made Baek to frown . This hyung is really a burdensome . " Hyung . Please don't be like this . I thought you were manly .. but you're NOT " There ! a throwback by our annoyed Baek . But looks like he made the situation worser . Did he just flip Jieun upside down because .. you know .. she's overturned . She once again screamed . " I am MANLY ! Take back your words or I'll send her off to space !" Ugh . Baek rolled his eyes while crossing his arms , facing the MANLY orange guy . " Xi Luhan , you're the Manliest guy I've ever seen . I apologize from the bottom of my heart . I mean it . So would you please let go of the girl ?" 

As Jieun expected , after apologizing , things would settle down , BUT it's not . Instead , she nearly died in shock . " What did you say ?! GIRL ?!" Without any warning , he let's go of Jieun . Letting her body to crash onto the huge rock underneath her IF someone didn't caught her . Its Baek of course . He was aware of the girl's condition although he hated her . And the guy named Luhan , he freaks out after hearing that he was making fun of a 'girl' . Someone he wanted to see the most . Luhan stared at the girl's face , then to her bouncy shoulders . What's that sound ? Whatever , look at her  . They said girls are beautiful . And they surely are . I thought I was falling for a guy . Phew . As long as I'm not a gay . Right Sehun ? " Yes , Hyung " Luhan jumped in shock as unexpected person stood beside him , revealing his eye smile and cheeky smile . You liar . You told me that you hated making cute faces . Anyways , how did he reads his mind ? He don't have that such abilities .  Luhan eyed Sehun from his toe til' the end of his head . Not bad . He then wraps his arms around Sehun's neck , bringing him closer as he's about to questioned Baek again . " Baek , where are you going ?" He drags along Sehun while the little maknae followed him around . " Home . Uh , did you saw Yixing anywhere ?" Baek asked as he tried to hush the suprised girl in his arms . Aish , she's so noisy ! " Well , he's with me a while ago . Since he left me alone , I decided to walk around and disturb you guys" His eyes is fixed onto Baek , having the pretty girl in his arms . Lucky him . Honestly , he felt something . Something weird . His feeling is really - ..Speaking of feelings , what is love ?

" Hyung , that's enough for now . Let's take turn . Besides , you kept scolding my wife " Luhan's sight was fixed onto the person who just appeard in a blink of eye , infront of him , blocking his view . Its Kai . After hearing his words , Jieun tightens her grip on Baek's neck , preventing Kai from taking her away from the comfortable arms of Baek . She snuggles her face deeper into Baek's neck , covering her face made Kai to turned down . Dissapointed , Kai ? Who told you to claim her as your wife , dumb . He then walked dully to the back where Suho and Kyungsoo is busy discussing about random stuffs . But Hey ! Guys ! Did you see Baek smiled ? What ? Don't believe me ...-? Fine . Then imagine that his perfect lips curved into a most genuine smile you ever seen . No one noticed that but Jieun , she felt that . She took a deep breathe , filling her lungs with the weird air . Isn't the air in the jungle or nature supposed to be fresh , right ? The air here , smells .. ugh . Jieun frowns as she tried to breathe the normal one . Where 's . the . fresh . air ? She took a glance at the guys back there , them too . Clossing their nose due too the unpleasant smell . But not to Jieun , she kept sniffing everywhere , catching Baek's attention . " Close your nose you idiot . I don't want you to die from this smell " Really ? Baek ? Even though he sounded so awkward and so blunt , she could feel that . The caring side of a cold guy . Her heart beats faster than usual as she sniffed Baek's skin . I know she's weird . Its nothing though . he didn't wear any perfume nor any sweet scent all over him but Jieun loved it . The smell of nature . Is it ? Or its his sweat -,-'' . 

Whoah ! Her heart beats two times faster once the orange head guy smiled at her . He's Luhan , right ? Okay ... She looks away , preventing any eye contact . She's nervous but WHY ? haven't she got her hiccups yet . Strange .. But , looks like she's experiencing the feelings now . The feelings of falling in love . And for the last time , what are they ? Did she just fell in love with aliens ? Baek ... or .. Lu-han ?? Oh god , Lee Jieun .. how could you fall for two person on the same time .. You psycho . She then realized that her nails had sunk deeper into Baek's shoulder . Jieun immedietly released her grip from him , scared that Baek would call her idiot once again . She hated that ! But Baek ? He's not responding ? Jieun startled when Baek suddenly spoken .

" Yixing , we've told you zillion times that stop transforming into that horse ever again . It stinks ! Please , you could kill everyone with that smell . For the last time ... " 

Jieun turned her head to the front , trying to see the 'horse' BAek was talking about . You know how she reacted ? A girl who never believed in fantasy and fairytale reacted ? Its priceless .   I-Its A Unicorn !  well , as long as she knew what a 'unicorn' looked like :) . Oh wait ! She haven't seen one with cute dimples -

Hello ~ Here 's a chap ~ I'm sorry that I wrote it so short .. really .. I'm really sorry .. But I updated ! kkk well , hope u like it ! Honestly I hv nothing to say except for thanking you guys ~ Subscribing , reading and all ! Thanks soo much ! Please look forward to the next chap ^^ Anyways , thanks for you comment ~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE