Wow ~

Believe it or not

As they told her , she immedietly packs her stuff before afternoon came . Although she was hesitating in following their orders but since the two men's brought their guns along so she had to . She wouldn't want to die before passing her school exam ... right ? It took her a while to stuffs her clothes and other common things into her luggage . Her one and only normal sized luggage . And her backpack , its full of snacks and a few  unnecessary stuffs she don't really needed . If you see the surrounding , its really empty and vacant . Only a wide couch in the middle of the room filling the room . She sighed as she heard the sound of car honking from the outside of the old apartment she lived in , signalling her to move fast . However , this unready girl is shrouded by the nostalgia when she's about to close the squeaking old door . Her unclear shadow or illusion appeard into her sight of the empty room .  A little girl , about 7 or 6 silently reading the old novel in the corner of the room while her father was sleeping on the couch there .  Could be seen dark circles underneath his eyes . His beard wasn't shaved , neither his appereance . Its messy . Bottles of alcohol and drugs shattered on the ground . Yet , the little girl kept reading right in the corner peacefully . Not bothering her surrounding . Who knows that the book she's reading is a humorous typed one when she only kept smiling and giggling alone as the shiny pairs of eyes was glued onto the page , and the next . She was holding her laughter as a strong laugh slipped out from her lips and vibrated in the room  . She then cupped , suprised with the unexpected act she did as the father of hers madly woke up . He's mad alright . And the first thing he do as soon as he balanced his shaky steps , is going towards the frighten girl in the corner . The book slipped out from her grip as a strong force made her petite body to slammed the wall . A tear escaped her eyes when she saw her father took a glass bottle , aiming to her ,and- She flinched as she felt a sudden touch on her shoulder. Jieun turned her back , facing the person and again . Its the mysterious guy in black . He would be considered as emotionless when he dosen't even react after seeing the girl's tear . Instead , he told her to move fast . 

Jieun carried her luggage as she carefully steps on the rotten wood stair , trying to catch up with the guy . He's moving so fast she could barely take a breathe as she runs . Her eyes widen in suprise once she exit the rotten smell apartment . Is this a dream ? Her sight was fixed onto the luxurious black car infront . It shines brightly under the sunshine .Do I deserve this ? She tighten her grip on guitar's strap before taking a deep breathe , filling her lungs with the poluted air around her . Jieun walks into the car and immedietly placed her on the leather seat . Wow . Its comfortable . Her eyes wandered around her surroundings with formed an 'o' shape . Wow . The technology really advanced like they said ! even her hands couln't help but to wander around the 'new' things she saw . Even the guy infront was feeling weird of a teenage girl looking so interested onto a common stuffs . Its just a car ! He dosen't know that she never rides a fancy cars like these . She only walks to school and other place . She can't afford the bills . Jieun marched to the front as the other guy sat on the driver's seat , probably from stuffing her luggage in the bonnet . " So , where are we heading?" However , no respond from the both . Jieun rolled her eyes before taking out her guitar which was laying on beside her feets . Jieun was set into her position and started to strums her guitar with the rythem . But , looks like the guys dosen't like it when they told her to shut up . Well , she did after mumbling alone . 

Jieun looked out the window when things becomes boring . To see the houses or people outside ? no . Its to see her reflection . She can't stop making fun of herself since the window is too glossy. She raised a brow and the other . She pouted and smiled widely reveals a row of shiny teeth then, quickly closed it back when the people outside eye witnessing her action . But it won't stop her . She kept waggling her eyebrows and poking her cheeks . Though , she stopped doing that after a minute when noticing her view infront . A huge , affluent and breathtaking MANSION ?! I'm the owner of this MANSION ?! Nonono .. I must've mistaken . Its not this one . I-I-Its the one there . Yes , the normal size for a bungalow But then , her deep thoughts fades away leaving an empty mind to her as she fell out from the car when the guy opens it for her . Don't you see she's leaning on the door ?! She frowned in pain while massaging her hurting spot . Its red . She raised her chin up , facing the guy ... who was ignoring her , too busy on moving her stuff out from the car . Jieun stood up immedietly , not caring about her swell as soon as she saw the guy trying to carry her guitar and backpack with a wrong way of doing it . She snatch her stuffs from his hands and carries it herself , with both of guitar and backpack on her shoulders . She was hesitating on the mansion she saw but then she nearly fainted once the guy told her that its her house . 

Her legs became shaky when walking towards the main luxurious door . Its just a door and already she felt too nervous . Jieun observed her left and right . Its a garden with beautiful flowers planted with different kind of shapes . Chess ? It really looked like the board game thinggy . Look at the grass ! Its decorated exactly like it . She automatically smiled once she saw a fountain in the middle of her way towards the mansion . Yeah , its been there like ages ago and Jieun just noticed it ?  Is she Blind or something? Suddenly she cupped as a weird noise coming from her troath , going out to . And it kept going , non-stop . Maybe later . She got hiccups . Its really frustiating though ! Especially when it becomes more serious as the two guys leading her opened the door at the same time . A bright flashlight coming from inside shining onto their face . Jieun squinted her eyes for a while , waiting for the light to dissapear . What ... Is this a fairytale ? And there , the lights were off . It became normal as ever .

" There you are our young master . Lee Jieun . Welcome back "

Believe it or not