~Is her name Zoey, Suzy, Misha or Violet?~

"On Haitus" ~Painful Desire~

*So this is what I do rather than revising for my exam…I’m so dedicated…but still slow…sorry…to story we go…enough author babble…*

Minho’s POV:

I had sneaked into the manager’s room and quietly took the list of the VIP backstage pass winners. Since I had seen the girls who had the backstage passes with the girl from the incident, I knew they were linked.

I picked out the four sheets of paper with the details of the passes and came across four names, Violet, Suzy, Misha and Zoey.

“Now which one is she?”  

I mumbled as my manager walked in. He looked at me and then at my hands that fiddled with the pieces of paper. I gave him a short bow and quickly tried to make my exit when he stopped me, what made me think I was going to get away with it so easily?

“Did you want something Minho?” He asked in a formal tone.

I shook my head and since I appeared to look quite upset he let me go, that was when I mentally thanked SM for giving me those acting lessons which I developed so well. I then rushed into Taemin’s room; it was morning and the other hyungs had gone out to sort a few things with their managers. Taemin was sitting by the windowsill looking outside; he was totally absorbed in his own thoughts.

I quietly stepped behind him and covered his eyes with my hands,

“Hyung…I know it’s you.” He said amused.

I moved my hands and laughed as I led him to the bed, he could always tell the difference between my hands and the other members’ hands. We sat down and I showed him the papers, he seemed confused at first but after a while he realised what I was saying and showing him, I guess the pain in his leg was not helping towards solving this matter.  

He then looked up at me and smiled after he understood it, he looked very tired.

“Are you okay Taemin?” I asked as I was concerned at this point.  

He smiled and nodded, then without a word he rested his head on my shoulder, he always found comfort in me. We stayed like that for a while, none of use talking, until Taemin finally said,

“Okay hyung lets go find this girl!”

With so much enthusiasm that I got a bit surprised, where he gets the sudden burst of energy from is really beyond my understanding. I laughed as I ruffled his hair.

We then sat there for a while looking at the papers in detail and came up with a well thought out plan, so we thought. We were going to use the address on the papers to find the girls and then we were going to talk to them, but we didn’t know how to get there and when to go without the other members from finding out.

***************************************************************************

A short update but I wanted to add a little bit of 2min element to it to see if you guys will like it…just let me know. Also I know I’m a really bad author since I update every blue moon, not even that sometimes…and when I do update I update short chapters…but what can I say in my defence…I’m a student…and going through one of the hardest parts of study…year 12! So bear with me please…Comments and subscribers are loved since they motivate me! <3