~Trying To Understand Her…~

"On Haitus" ~Painful Desire~

 

‘Don’t get too comfy…once Taemin is better you will leave straight away.’ Then she walked away as simply as she had said the last line.

Authors’ POV:

The atmosphere seemed very tense as Minho and Violet waited for the nurses to be done. They were fiddling around in the separate medical room that had been built in this house. Taemin was still unconscious, in his little fantasy world for all they knew.  

Minho looked towards Violet, who was sitting very still and watching the nurses fiddling around Taemin. She looked to be very composed, no type of emotion on her face as she sat there, but her fingers were moving ever so slightly. She was nervous about something. Minho let out a sigh as he opened his mouth to speak,

‘Don’t even bother to make conversation…I don’t want to hear it.’ Was the sound that came out before Minho got even a word in. Violet wasn’t even looking at him, yet she knew he was going to talk…Minho was very taken aback by it.  

‘Look, I know what my hyungs did back at the concert was out of order. Just hear me out okay.’ Were the words Minho could utter after he regained his confident self-back…he needed to get some answers and that meant being himself; confident and charismatic. Minho didn’t know why but all his charm and confidence dropped whenever he stood next to this girl.

Violet looked up, away from the bed Taemin was laying on, and looked right into Minho’s eyes as her thick black fringe fell over her face. Her eyes seemed very cold, the small trace of warmth, which was there when she looked at Taemin, was gone. ‘What is there to explain? How you and your hyungs humiliated me? Or how you caused me an injury on my head that caused me to get into a lot of trouble?’

As she said this, with a scoff, she raised the fringe to reveal a small but visible scar on her forehead placed on the right. Minho couldn’t help but gasp; when Jonghyun had dropped her and her head bleed, it left a scar on her face. She then instantly dropped her fringe to cover it again and said, without looking at Minho,

‘Please, don’t force me to do and say things I will regret later. I would just like you to wait quietly until Taemin is better and then leave.’ She sighed. She seemed much fed up at this moment. Why was she so worked up over a small scar? Was the only thing Minho could think about. Yeah it was wrong that no one stopped Jonghyun before he did that to her, but there seemed to be a bigger reason behind her pain, and what did she mean by ‘a lot of trouble?’ Minho needed to find his answers, but she seemed like a person who wouldn’t easily give up.

So he resorted to another method, ‘Why do you care? I mean about Taemin that is.’ Violet didn’t even move or flinch a bit when Minho asked that question. It was like she knew it was coming. ‘Wouldn’t you help a person in pain?’ was all she said. Minho didn’t know how to react to her words. Every time she said something it left Minho tongue tied.  He let out a sigh as he felt much too tied at this moment, but that was when a nurse stepped away from the bed and revealed a now awake Taemin.

Minho jumped up from his seat and almost leaped to the bed, he was by far very relieved to see him awake. ‘Taemin-ahh…how do you feel? I am sorry.’ He said as he gave Taemin a small hug, not to tightly as the boy looked pretty weak. Taemin blinked a few times as he took in his surroundings, he stopped searching as he met eyes with Violet; who had the look of warmth on her face again. This was the look that made Minho stand in shock…even though he had seen the expression before, it just seemed unreal on her face.

‘Taemin, how do you feel? Are you hungry…I can get you whatever you feel like eating.’  Violet said with a small smile lingering on her face. Taemin instantly smiled as he saw her and nodded his head, ‘You are the one who helped me, aren’t you?’ Minho thought she would get annoyed at Teamins question, but instead she said as calmly as ever, ‘Yes, but let’s get something in your system to make you stronger before we talk. Okay?’ Again Taemin nodded, he felt very comfortable in her presence, and the way she was behaving towards him didn’t surprise Minho that Taemin liked her. Violet got up and asked the nurse to get something eatable for Taemin to eat at the state he was in, she then smiled at Taemin as she sat on the chair that was placed next to the bed.

In no time the food arrived, hot tomato soup to be exact, and Taemin ate it fast. Minho had no idea he was that hungry. No one talked while Taemin ate, and no one offered Minho food which made him a little sad. Once the food had been eaten and dishes taken away, Violet looked at Minho; all warmth once again gone from her face and voice. ‘You really shouldn’t be taking a person in Teamins condition on long drives to go looking for people.’ Before Minho could defend himself, Taemin came to the rescue, ‘Sorry, it is my fault, I wanted to find you to thank you and apologise for my hyungs behaviour.’

At that Violet looked at Taemin, warmth returning, and said, ‘You don’t need to apologise for anything. All you need to do it rest.’ The moment was short but took both Minho and Violet by surprise, it was then that Taemin suddenly stretched forward, hugged Violet who seemed to turn stiff at the touch, and said with a very desperate tone, ‘Please come back to the hotel and meet the hyungs. I really want them to see your true side and you to see their true side.’

When Taemin let go, Violet seemed to be shaking quite a bit and that was when Minho saw the nurses looking at then in shock. Why was Violet so shook up by a small hug…even if it was a sudden one?

***********************

 

Yo my readers....finally got break from school...which means a few updates from this slow author! -_-" Sorry...I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter...I was feeling a little high from watching 'The Man From Nowhere' an awesome Korean Movie....even though I guessed the plot I still very much enjoyed it the whole way through...I recommend it! :D 

Tell me how you feel about Violets character...is she too dark towards Minho....also I feel like changing her name...since Violet is my name and I am nothing like the way she is described....please leave some names I could use...Thanx to my subscribers and readers....I really do need your support to carry on! Comments and Subscribers are loved dearly!!! <333