~Second Meeting~

"On Haitus" ~Painful Desire~

 

Minho’s POV:

 

Things happened quite suddenly then; shocking Violet agreed to meet the members again, be it in a positive way or a negative way. I still hadn’t gotten a chance to think about why Violet reacted like that to a hug, since Taemin was in a rush to take Violet to the hotel. Taemin got dressed, Violet led the way. At first she refused to take my car and insisted we get one of her drivers to drive, but in the end my car was the option since it was more practical.

 

Now we were on the way, me driving and Violet and Taemin in the back seat. I had informed the hyungs that we were on our way back from the drive, since they had returned. The air was awkward and very silent, not to mention I was very nervous about the meeting. I also had forgotten to tell the hyungs about this meeting, or rather I had left it out on purpose.

 

Key’s POV:

 

Where was Minho with Taemin?! We came home to find out that they had gone out for a drive…is Minho out of his mind! With Teamins state he should be resting!

 

When they finally arrived I couldn’t help but push Minho out the way and grab Taemin, did he look weaker? I took Taemin and laid him on the bed all the while telling him off for being careless. I was too caught up in fussing around Taemin like I always do that I didn’t read the atmosphere. I eventually realised the silence and turned around away from Taemin to see what was going on. I guess my reaction was what you would call a slow one. I saw a girl standing in the doorway and smiled at her. I then looked around the room and saw the rest of the members looking at her in shock with Minho looking at the ground fiddling with his hands. It took Taemin’s words to help me realise that this girl was…

 

“Hyungs I wanted you to meet her and show you that she actually helped me on the night. Her name it Violet. “

 

That’s when my face expression changed from confused to shocked too…boy was I slow today! 

****************************************************

Yo! *Hides in corner* So I finally decided to update...not gonna delete this Fanfic! HAd a few very nice Comments which helped me carry on! 

Thanx to :

Peer--pressure--won

xXFUZZYBEARXx 

yuki_chicken

You Guys really motivated me...so my exams are over and I can Update! I will update more reguraly! Onest! >.<

Please keep Supporting me! Commets and Subs are Loved~! 

Also the next few chapters will be longer than this!