~Jonghyun's Rage~

"On Haitus" ~Painful Desire~

Violets POV

On the floor of the corridor lay Taemin. He was holding his leg and groaning in pain. "T...Taemin..." He looked up and when I saw his pain twisted and tear stained face my heart skipped a beat. He reached out for me with his left hand, he was asking for help. What was going on? What shall I do? 

I steped forward and edged myself towards him. His head was resting on the floor now...I could hear his soft sobs. I could see blood seeping out of his trousers where  he was holding his leg...What happened? I bent down and without thinking turned him over. I took off the scarf I was wearing around my neck and tied it around his knee, the area of his leg that was bleeding. His eyes were closed...was he even concious? I knew first aid and in a normal situation I would know not to touch someone that has hurt themself severly...since moving them could cause more of a problem. However, I never knew I would be in a situation like this.

My thoughts were interupted by a shout,

"What!!???!"

I turned and saw a very shocked Jonghyun looking down at me. His eyes flicked between Taemin and me. The look that was playing in his eyes on stage was written all over his face now. I was just about to explain what was happening when his face twisted into an angered expression and he bent down and grabbed me by my shoulder. His grip was so strong that I flinched in pain. He pulled me up onto my feet and pushed me aside. I stumbled to the far side of the wall.

 

Minhos POV

Once the performance finished Jonghyun was the first to rush of backstage. I wanted to follow him but Onew stopped me by holding my shoulder,

"We have to tell the girls that won backstage passes that they cannot have the backstage tour anymore."

Although I was really concerned about Taemin, Onew was right. So we went to the room we were meant to meet the girls. As we entered I saw three girls waiting...they were quitley talking amongst themselves. They looked more worried than excited. Our manager spoke first and in English since they were not one bit Korean.

"Didn't you win four backstage passes?"

The one with short hair and a caramel complection replied, "Yes, she kind of dissapeared...I'm sure she will be here soon. You won't have to wait too long to start the tour."

Manager Shin was about to talk but Key intereped him, I guess he was also in a hurry to see Taemin.

"Sorry but the tour is canceled as we got an unexpected schedule change. We are very sorry."

He then turned around and started to walk off. I gave them a short bow as an apology and started to follow my hyungs. We were walking down the corridor that lead to our changing rooms when I heard a 'THUD'. Everyone started to pick up their pace, I guess they had heard it too. I chocked on my breath when I saw Jonghyun leaning on the floor and looking at Taemin who was lying on the floor unconcious. I was about to run towards them when another thing caught my eye. On the far side of the wall to the left I saw a girl who was sitting on the floor holding her shoulder with pain written on her face. She looked up and I met eye contact with her, she didn't have any emotions in her eyes, which sent a shiver through my body. Onew stepped forward and asked what was going on, I was amazed he could talk, but he was the leader and he always kept his calm in desprate situations. I was glad to have him as a member.

Jonghyun turned his head at that momemt...but he didn't look towards us, he turned towards the girl on the floor and walked towards her. He looked very angry which scared me. He then bent down and grabbed her by the collar, at this Key stepped forward and pulled Jonghyun back,

"What are you doing??!!!"

Jonghyun turned around in such a violent movement that it made the girl stumble forward and hit her head on the floor, since he still had her collar in his hand. Everyone paused and waited for her to lift her head, once she did we all gasped. The right side of her head was bleeding, there wasn't a lot of blood but enough to cause concern. Key turned Jonghyun around and glared at him, 

"Why would you do that?"

Jonghyun pulled his arm back and replied with a very distasteful tone,

"Because she did this to Taemin!"

He pointed towards the forgotton Taemin who was now stirring in his slumber. He then went towards him and without a word picked him up and started to walk towards the changing room. Key followed him while Onew turned to our security gaurd and told him to get rid of the girl. Then he also started making his way towards the room. I watched as the security garud picked her up by the shoulder and brought her to her feet. I wanted to ask her why she did that to Taemin but she kept her head down and let the gaurd lead her out. She seemed lifeless, but I don't know why it felt wrong to blame her for Taemins state. It felt as if we were mistaken that she had hurt Taemin, maybe she was helping him and Jonghyun misunderstood? 

I entered the room and saw all my hyungs were gathered around Taemin who was now laying on the sofa of the room. Nobody spoke and the silence was killing me. I looked at Taemin and on his knee I saw a blue-black checkered scarf tied to it. It was blood stained. Where had it come from? I had never seen it before. I moved towards the window as it helped clear my mind but something caught my eye. I saw the three girls we had met in the room standing outside and standing in front of them was the girl from the corridor. From my point of view it looked like she was being scolded by the other girls, a weak smile played on her face and her hand hovered over her neck. Then I realised that the girls wore a similar scraf around their necks that was on Taemins knee. 

Thats when I realised, we were wrong about her hurting Taemin. In actual fact she was helping him. But why didn't she say anything in her defence? What was her reason? 

*************************************************

Finally updated...sorry for the slow update.

Hope you enjoyed it! >.<

Comments are loved!!! ^^