~Getting There...~

"On Haitus" ~Painful Desire~

Violet’s POV…

I watched as my sisters got ready to go to the show. They were taking forever, I guess they like making a very good impression. “Come on…I have been ready for the past one hour, and I started to get ready way after you!” Misha, “Oh…come on Violet, this is our first SHINee concert. We just want to look good in order for us to feel good.” Then she gave me a cheeky smile while winking with her right eye. I hated the fact that she was so cute and always got her way around me by making me laugh.

“Violet can you pass me the hair-strightener…please?” I looked at Suzy (my oldest sister, who was 19), “Why do you need the strightener if you just curled you hair?” I asked, confused. “I think it will look better straight.” She said embarrassed. “So you’re telling me that you spent the past half hour curling your hair, and now you say it would look better if you straighten it?!” she just nodded as if I had asked her a normal question. I gave up and just handed it to her, what’s the point any way, she would just sit there and wait for someone to give it to her, wasting time.

When I finally convinced my three sisters that they looked amazing, they finally got out the house and into the cab. As I sat down, I looked at my converse. They were 'all-stars' and black with a pink boarder and a white front tip. It contrasted amazingly with my black skinny jeans, blue-highlighted tank top with an opened button black-plaid top (even though it was winter I wore no jacket), with a unique-one-of-a-kind blue-black checkered scarf for accessory. It would take about 30 minutes to reach the location where SHINee would be performing, I thought. I looked out the window, why do I have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach?

 

**************************

Comments are loved ^^