~The Concert O_o~

"On Haitus" ~Painful Desire~

Sorry for the slow update...finally got onto a computer...the last chapter wasn't a very good teaser so I tried to make this one a bit more interesting...I hope I've done well. Enjoy and please give me some feedback...comments are loved ^^

************************************************************************************

Violets POV

As we arrived at the concert venue, the only sound that could be heard were screaming fan girls. Boy were we in for a heck of a night! Even though we had free tickets, the whole process of getting past the rows and rows of girls was madness and very long...in fact it was so agonizing that my sisters and I were having second thoughts about attending the concert and just ditching it half way. But when will we ever get another chance to see SHINee do a concert in England? Also I really wanted to see Taemin dance. He has been my inspiration ever since I saw him in Lucifer. If someone had asked me to dance a year ago I would have tripped on the mere thought. But now I can come up with a smooth routine to any song in just over an hour...I had improved a lot!

Zoey snapped me out of my thoughts, "I hope we will be able to find good seats" she sounded worried. When we finally found four good seats where we weren't being squeezed to death by excited fan girls...we settled in, ready to see the boys live. The lights went down and the boys entered the stage one by one; Onew, Key, Jonghyun and then  Minho. We all waited for Taemin but he did not enter, instead Key took the mic from its stand and explained why Taemin could not make it. "Sorry, Taemin could not make it because he fell ill during the 12 hour flight to England..." once he said this, the only thing that could be heard were the moans of the audience. Heck even I was , I was really looking forward to seeing Taemin dance! 

However, once the boys started performing the crowd seemed to understand that Taemin wasn't going to be here and started to enjoy the show. They started with 'Replay' Japanese version. They were amazingly in tune but something seemed off. I payed close attention and trhats when I saw it, the look of sadness on all the boys faces. They all were performing well but their minds seemed to be somewhere else. I could tell it wasn't just me who felt this way because Misha turned around and looked at me with an expression that showed she clearly could sense this feeling too. It was so odd because a lot of the crowd was oblivious to it and were cheering the boys on. I felt hot and bothered and needed a break, "Yo Misha come to the toilet with me please..." she didn't even give me a second glance and replied, "Go later, they are performing Lucifer." I looked down and mumbled while walking away, "Lucifer is nothing without Taemins dance..." I pushed past many girls, they growned at my interferance to their fun in the concert. 

When I finally reached the corridor that led to the toilets, I took a deep breath and wiped the bead of sweat off my forehead. Boy was this hard work! Now where are the toilets? This concert is not going the way I had hoped...maybe I'm ill. I was just about to turn the corner to the Girls toilet when I heard a groan as if someone was in pain. I stopped and listened again...yep it was the sound of someone in severe pain. I my heel and went the other way which led to another part of the corridor. What I saw next was not something I expected. On the floor of the corridor lay Taemin. He was holding his leg and groaning in pain. "T...Taemin..." He looked up and when I saw his pain twisted and tear stained face my heart skipped a beat. He reached out for me with his left hand, he was asking for help. What was going on? What shall I do?

**************************************************************************

Sorry it's short, will defo make the next one longer ^^

Many thanx to my subsribers...you guys motivate me to write more ^^