Nine

Eyes In The Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Staring at the nothingness, as I bang the back of my head to the wall. I was sitting on the edge of the bed while having a pillow on my lap, busy thinking about Ryeowook.

It was night time and Seohyun magically opened the lights like she used to. All the lights inside the house were open. If you look from the outside, it was like I am having a party since it's too bright inside. But I don't want this brightness. Ryeowook hates it. What if he comes back? It'll burn for him...

Ryeowookah...

 

"Please stop hitting your head on the wall." Seohyun appeared beside my bed. But I ignored her and continued my act. I don't wanna see her. I want to see Ryeowook. It's been three days since I was chased by those hostless guardians and I am missing Ryeowook so badly. As I bang my head on the wall, the night we shared flashed back inside my head.

His soft lips crashing onto mine and nibbled my lower lip. I can see him on top of me, grinding onto me as he throw his head up and moan how good the feeling is with his eyes closed. I can recall all of it as if it only happen earlier. His reactions were priceless. Having him saying he loves me too is the most beautiful thing. His voice echoed in my head, him saying my name as he breathed deeply. His y voice that can make me once I hear it moan with all emotions...

I stopped thinking from that thought. Reminiscing the memories make me miss him more. How long has it been since I last saw him? Quite a while now...

I want to see him so much. Just a glimpse of him is fine. I just want to know if he's alright.

Without realizing it, Seohyun is nowhere to be seen now. I looked at the clock and I have been thinking for almost an hour. Maybe remembering our best night took so long...

I held the back of my head, it hurts... Was I still hitting it on the wall while thinking? I don't care. If Ryeowook is here to see, he'll be glad I'm hurt. He loves it.

But how many times to I have to repeat to myself that he's not here?

I sighed.

I'm an idiot. Why do I have to fall for a false guardian?

I've decided to take a cold shower to ease my mind. I have to think more. Time is nothing anyway. I have no reason to spend it.

When he's still here, I am eager to make time pass quickly. I am always looking forward on seeing him every midnight. Now every day seems to be worthless.

 

 

I closed my eyes and let the droplets of water rush to my body. It was cooling my mind somehow but still Ryeowook's image keep on flashing inside my mind.

 

I can't ignore it. Why can't I?

 

       I have no will to decline. He empowers something within me that wouldn't die.

 

Oh yeah... That's right... I am connected to him.

 

Should I take suicide to be with him again in our next life? But would I remember this if I am to be reborn?

No I think I wouldn't.

I took my towel and wrapped it around my waist and stared at the foggy mirror.

"I saw his reflection here for the first time." I mumbled to myself. Will I ever see him again?

I put on my cloth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter