Eleven

Eyes In The Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is me. I’m here.

I’ve been here for awhile. For as long as you can remember, anyway. Sometimes I say your name as you’re falling asleep, or whisper urgently in your ear. Do you remember the time that I screamed, throwing panic through you and setting your heart racing?

That was fun.

You’re wondering who I am. That’s only natural. Of course, you already know.

I’m still here. I’ve always been here.

I’m going to get out. I'll let you see my face tonight.

 

"No..." He pulled his hair and curled up in a fetus position as he hid his face on his knees.

No.

That was the word he kept on screaming, begging. His throat was dry. It hurts whenever he spoke. How he wish the man beside him to stop. Though he can't see him, he can feel his presence. His dark aura surrounding him, embracing and devouring his space. He is pleading to not hear him,...get manipulated by him.

"P-Please don't... I-I'm scared of y-you... G-Go away!" He cried. He was terrified. Shaken. Hopeless.

He is already frightened, what more if he appears to his sight.

The air was suddenly cold. Everything felt empty and fear is all he can sense. He's losing it.

Until a knock at his door saved his senses.

 

"Sungmin-ssi?" He heard a voice calling his name from the front door. He rushed and clumsily reached the door from too much panic. He can feel eyes watching him intensely. He had no time to check who was the man outside. All he knows is that he needs companion. He needs someone to protect him even just for a moment.

 

"H-Hey?" The man got shocked when he opened the door. "You look...dead. Is your sickness getting worse?"

"Kyuhyun-ssi? What are you doing here?" He pretended to be fine despite of the anxiety filling up his mind. Yet he can feel protection around the other, like there was pure light watching over him; like Kyuhyun will not be able to be reached by the monster hiding from their very sight at the moment.

"It's salary day." He spoke as Sungmin let him enter his gloomy house. "Our manager was worried since you were sick so she said I should give this to you. She thinks you don't have any money to buy medicine. She sent me here."

The co-worker of the wary man smiled and handed him a small envelope. It was only their second time talking to each other and Sungmin went for a temporary leave, lying to everyone that he's sick. He was not. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter