Five

Eyes In The Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was woken up by the rays of sunlight that came past my window curtains, aiming for my face. I covered my eyes from the brightness and shifted my position on my bed, now lying on my back. The morning was warm and—wait...warm?

"Ryeowook?" I searched for the icy cold body that was supposed to be lying beside me. I sat up, the blankets going down and only exposed my upper body. I searched and moved my head, looking at the places I think he could be. But he wasn't there.

"Ryeowook?" I called his name again. Where is he? "Ryeowookah? Where are you?"

I removed the white, thin blanket that covers me. What the hell? I'm on my pants? Complete undies and even with a belt on? How is this possible? I don't remember putting clothes on after the night with Ryeowook. Was it all real? Or was it a dream from my fantasies about him?

I ran my way into the bathroom, finding the mirror that was held on the wall.

No... It was real.

I smiled to my reflection after seeing the possessive marks and bites he did on my skin, the wound on my lower lip and some scratches on my back. Moments that occurred last night flashed back inside my head, earning myself some annoying chuckles and smiles. He said he loves me. God, was it all a dream? It was too good to be real. But it is. Ryeowook must've put on some clothes on me.

Where is he now?

I took a short shower and brushed my teeth like the usual mornings. But I couldn't see Ryeowook anywhere. I called his name several times too but he doesn't answer. It took me only some minutes and I am already dressed to go to work, giving up on searching for Ryeowook around the house for the moment. I wore my tie and took my things and car keys. My hand reached for the door knob but then..

"Don't leave this house until I say so." those were Ryeowook's words last night.

I moved my hand away from the door, giving in to Ryeowook's words, staring at the knob while thinking. Even though I have no idea why he wants me to stay in this house, I will comply. So I ended up removing my clothes for work and wore normal ones. A striped, blue and white long sleeves and loose jogging pants. I the TV but my mind is flying off into somewhere. I kept on turning my alert on just in case Ryeowook appeared. I don't have any idea where he might be. I started to think that what happened between us last night is really forbidden in his world and he's being punished. But please be a wrong thought. Loving someone and making love to them is not a sin, right? I'm just thinking about useless things because I'm worried about him. That's normal. But waiting for a false guardian to appear, is that normal?

The sounds coming from the television seems like in a mute for me. I couldn't hear it anymore from the deepness of my thoughts. But a loud bang on my door startled me and brought me back to reality. Surprised, I immediately sat up straight at my seat and gazed at the door with the knocking sound.

"Kyuhyun?" A voice followed it.

Changmin?

I quickly went to open the door. But making sure that it was really my friend, I peeked into the small hole at the door.

"What brings you here?" I opened the door and greeted him. His face had bruises and wounds, even on the other parts of his body.

"Oh! What happened last night? Where's Ailee? Is ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter