Three

Eyes In The Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KyuWook happenings are on this side.

Ailee's thoughts are on this side.

Will be like this on the next chap too so don't be confused.

 

 

CHAPTER 3

 

"Stay with me, my little Kyuhyun..."

"W-Why?" I asked while trembling, not sure if it's fear or nervousness, or excitement. But why?

"Because you should." He softly said to me, feeling his chin lean to my shoulder. I went there and froze like a statue. My heart seemed to be out of control.

 

==========

 

It ate all of me. My eyes couldn't see. All I can feel is my heart beating so loud out of fear. My fists are tightly holding on to this bottle of wine and without knowing the reason, I kept hearing the sound of screams coming from different people. I feel a hot liquid on my skin; it kept on dropping on my body, face, and arms. I feel so defenceless. So weak... Yet so strong. Adrenaline is rushing throughout my veins and I feel something monstrous inside me. It's controlling me.

A whisper... A tiny whisper is being spoken near my ears. It's getting louder and louder as I listen to it.

My eyes... I manage to open them after hearing the horrible voice that was speaking to me to kill.

"Aaahhh!!!" I heard my own voice scream with a deep, howling tone. I don't even know if it's coming from me. And before I know it, I held the bottle of wine even tighter and held it up, smashed it into the stranger's head, putting up the bottle into tiny little pieces. Some of it pierced into his skin, my hand also started to bleed. And then I realized that the hot liquid that covers me is blood. Not from me, but from the people I see lying on the ground.

 

==========

 

 

"I-Is there any reason why I-I should stay?" I asked once more, more shaking this time. I got no response from him but he tightened the embrace on my neck, burying his face on the crook of my neck. I shivered at the coldness of his body. But something heated up inside me as well.

 

==========

 

 

"A-Ailee ssi! Stop!" I saw a man walking towards me. But before he could take one more step towards me, my feet ran to his direction and stabbed the broken bottle into his eyes. I felt my lips form into a smile. But why? I feel so horrible. I want to stop! Please somebody stop me! It wasn't me!

My hands kept on stabbing this man until he was unconscious, seeing his blood spill out from his mouth send bliss to my heart, but my soul cries for salvation.

"Jae!!!!" Another man, taller this time lunged at me and pinned my fist near my head. I growled and struggled. No! Please don't let go of me! Take this glass away from my hands! Clean this blood away from my skin!

But on the other part of my head screams that I loved it. It screams in me that I should kill this man above me.

"Gyaaahh!" I heard myself again, feeling another creature take control of my body and sent the man hitting the wall from my kick. And from then on I didn't know what happen. All that filled me was fear and tension. I couldn't stop it. It ate all of me.

 

==========

 

He was so cold. His pair of arms is icy yet his breath was so warm, almost cosy. I don't know why but my heart is in pressure. I don't know if I should be scared or not. I waited for this for so long, right? I waited for this opportunity to arrive; to finally see his face up close, not just his red, glowing eyes I see every night. But why am I so nervous.

"I-I..." I didn't manage to continue as I felt him hug me tighter.

"U-Umm... I-I t-t-think... m-mayb-be I s-should... umm..." I got a feeling that I should go to Jaejoong's and meet Changmin. I don't think I am ready to meet my false guardian yet. But I am still in a dilemma whether I should stay with him.

"No!" He strongly disagreed, knowing what's in my mind. Oh my god! I-I don't know what I'm feeling anymore. Am I happy about him pulling me closer? Should I be scared about this? Should I run for my life?

"You will stay here." And there again I fell under his tremendous spell like how I end up every night. He really has something deep that affects me so badly. "It's better here. You shouldn't go."

His words became mysterious for me rather than being aggressive and demanding. I feel like something is hidden; hidden by this cold man behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter