Seven

Eyes In The Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I couldn't think of anything when I was driving back to my home. Thankfully that kind ahjussi, the old lady's husband, created a map and gave me fuel. They were a lovely husband and wife. Too bad that their children left them to that place. They would've been living better in the area where I am in Seoul. Anyway, I wouldn't bother to go back there after what I saw.

I know what I saw and there were completely three men last night! I am sure of it! But how is it possible? My room was at the third floor! And what do they want from me? Why would they stare at me like that if they want nothing? I still couldn't believe what just happened.

Before going straight to my apartment, I decided to go to a super market to by myself snacks and food. I will stay at my house after this until Ryeowook gets back. Those faces I saw are surely connected with what's happening. But how are they related? Who are they?

Still feeling paranoid, I carefully looked around me while picking up my snacks. I can feel eyes on me since I left my house. I wouldn't bother to go to work after all these.

My spine had chills when odd looking men and scary looking women had their eyes on me. I secretly looked at them and witnessed how they look at m like I'm a harmless bunny lost in a lion's den. All of them had gray skin, killer eyes and ragged hair.

I know now that I should run for my life. If they figured out that I am looking at them, they'll hurt me for sure. And unlike Ryeowook, they will surely harm me and beat me into a pulp. They don't like to be seen after all.

My heart is going nuts but I managed to pretend that I can't see them with their burning eyes threatening my soul to be gone out of my body, as if they wanted to control me like how Ailee's name and being got destroyed by Yesung.

My hands are shaking and my legs are wobbling while I hurriedly took what I need to, witnessing them from the corner of my eyes surrounds me like I am a food for their lunch. Adrenaline rushed o quickly, seeing those monstrous beings fastened up their pace. Luckily the line at the counter was short and I finished right away. I almost ran to the exit just to get away from them. Are they false guardians? But how can I see them? All of them?! Can somebody please explain to me? I'm going to lose my head!

When I got out of the super market, god how I sighed full of relief when they disappeared as fast as the sunlight touched my skin. I walked to where I parked my car, holding the bag of groceries tight with my both hands.

"!" I hid behind a car like a reflex when I saw Changmin standing beside my vehicle. Now what?! The sky was getting darker and my heart went over drive. I think I'm going to die! I don't know whom I am running from. And such a great timing of seeing Changmin, who is supposed to have a broken leg, standing beside my car with a mysterious look on his unexplainable face.

I stood up straight and turned around at the same time. Quickly, I walked to the other side. I looked on the ground when I saw those things coming at me again. I almost froze when a voice of a deep, and raspy voice reached my ears with a cold breath ghosted on it.

"We know you can see us."

I lost my mind and ran for my life, no direction at all. Just running and running. I didn't mind the ones I shopped for. I need to run away!

I looked behind me to check if I am already far from them. But I really wished I didn't. I wish I didn't look at them directly with this brightness of the sun.

They looked so horrifying. They were not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter