Fourteen

Eyes In The Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EYES IN THE DARK 14

 

I'm lying on the bed, staring at the dark ceiling for another time. I think this way of thinking became a hobby ever since I was parted with Ryeowook. I started to recall many things. Now that I can feel that Ryeowook and I are soon to be together again, all of my thoughts and knowledge about Ryeowook's kind keep on bugging me.

"Seohyun?" I called out my guardian angel's name in the middle of the night.

"What is it?" As expected, she answers right away.

"I'm very confused."

"About what?"

"About many things..." I sat on the bed. "Can you answer them?"

She smiled. "Of course, Kyuhyun."

"Since you said to me before that all false guardians are tied with their humans, and that if I die, Ryeowook and I will be together again,... Does that mean that Ryeowook and I were together even before?" I asked, hoping for answers on her pure eyes.

"That's right." She gently spoke while smiling. I was remained speecheless.

"The three of us, you and me and Ryeowook... In all of your lifetimes Ryeowook will do something stupid. At first he will try to changed the way they were... At first he will try just to stay and do his false guardian duties. But he will always fail."

No wonder why I am always following Ryeowook's words... If only I can remember all of those lifetimes I had.

"So... umm... Do we end up together?" I asked.

"Sometimes no."

"I see..."

"Mostly yes."

I looked at her with hope that Ryeowook and I will be together. I was filled with disappointment when she said "sometimes no".

"We've been in this endless routine and I can't understand why Ryeowook won't stop with this cycle. And I can't understand why you keep on falling to him."

"Maybe it's destiny?" My eyes lit up with hopes again.

"Maybe no... Maybe yes." She smiled.

I started to think....

Will... Will Ryeowook get tired of me after all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter