One

Eyes In The Dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Have you ever been taking a shower alone in the house and felt like something was moving around behind the curtain? Or watching you? Did you look up?

That's not a good idea. It doesn't really like it if you see it.

It likes it the most when you got shampoo on your hair and your eyes don't sting. Or even better, when there's soap and bubbles all over your soft face. It likes that the best, because your eyes are clenched so tight, and even if you did want to open them, like, if you heard a soft scratching against the plastic shower curtain, or a rasping of claws on the bathroom tile...well, you wouldn't open your eyes because it'd burn. Right? Right.

Don't open your eyes. Because if you ever see its face, catching its eyes...

Well. It'll notice.

He'll notice.

I let my eyes get stung by the shampoo on my hair just to see him. I can tell that he's just behind my shower curtain and is waiting for me to get done. I am supposed to be scared. But to my own surprise, I am not. I wanted to see him. I don't even care if he sees my body right now; I just want to look at him. The shampoo hurt my eyes and I had to involuntary close them shut tight. But I don't want to. I grabbed my towel and quickly rubbed them into my aching eyes. As I opened them at the same time I opened the curtain, all I saw was an empty bathroom. I scanned the room all over, searching for him again and again. But he wasn't there. I closed it again with dismay and wet my face to the shower. I was rather disappointed, missing his sight. No... It's okay. I'll see him later in my room. I wonder what he'll say to me tonight. His voice was hypnotizing, soothing me, calming my senses and lifted my mind into something... paranormal. I couldn't explain it. He seemed so enchanted, so mysterious and... demonic. But I am attached to it. To him. I don't care whatever he say, I will listen to his voice, his words, his whispers to my ear and follow it. I obey his words without any complains. I have no will to decline. His power over me rises up each time I see his eyes, glowing with red colour every night. He empowers something strong that sleeps within me. I am in need to follow him. If I don't I will end up doing it anyway. He just has this effect on my whole body and soul that I couldn't take off.

 

I finished washing myself and wrapped my white, shower towel on my lower half, exposing my upper body that I know he always wanted to see. He loved my bruises, my scars, my wounds, and most of the time, my oozing blood.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter