What I Did Not Want To Remember...

It's because of you... I fell in love

Wonshik

Class is going to start.

She's not here yet.

I walked out of class and went to the washroom and washed my face.I looked at the mirror. Suddenly,I saw what I didn't want to see.I closed my eyes, trying not to remember what happened last time. 

Breathe in and out wonshik.

 I walked out of the washroom and into class.I went to my place and saw her coming in and sat down on my seat. She came and went to her place. When she was about to sit when I pushed her chair further. She didn't noticed it at all and fell down. I controlled my laughter. She stood up, taking the chair and sitting down. I saw tears dripping but she wiped away quickly. 

In case you guys didn't know, it's already two months since the first day. I was busy promoting, so I didn't go to school after the first day.

I took out my pencil and started drawing on my notepad. It was a face, two cute eyes and long straight hair. I tore the page.

 Why am I suddenly remembering what I don't want to remember?

 I crumpled the page and placed it in my bag. I covered my hands on my face. 

Wonshik you better stop remembering it.

 I sighed and saw our first lesson has already started. I took down a bit of notes, then rested my head on the table.

 I only slept at 1am in the morning. When is school going to end?

Jiyeon

"Wonshik? Kim Wonshik! Jiyeon, can you please wake him up for me?" My literature teacher asked me.

I whacked him at the back and he woke up, looking at me angrily.

"Wonshik. This is not a place to sleep. Stand outside the classroom now." 

Haha! Serves him right.

 I was the only one who laughed out loud. I quickly closed my mouth and looked at my sketchbook.

"Ah Jiyeon. I didn't know you wanted to join wonshik outside since you like to laugh at students who get punished. Might as well join right? Now, hurry up and go out!" She said, pointing outside.

I took my notebook, pencil and eraser and was about to go out when Wonshik signalled me to take his book. I glared at him and took his book. I walked out of class and throwed it at him. I placed my notebook at the window panel and started to draw. At the corner of my eye, I see Wonshik staring at me. He started hitting me with the book.

"What do you want idiot?!"

"You're the one! Why the hell did you hit me?"

"The teacher was the one calling you. I did you a favour by hitting you." I said and shrugged

"So I'll repay what you did to me then." He said and grabbed my collar.

He pushed me against the wall and stared at me. 

Oh it is on. Idiot.


A/N: Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter! (Edited)