The Devil and Demon

It's because of you... I fell in love

Jiyeon

Can I please kick this idiot? I stared at him. He stared at me. You know it's like lightning bolts are shooting out from your eyes and he is also doing the same.

"It's because of you, I'm in this mess."

"You're blaming me? You're the one who got yourself into this mess. Who asked you to sleep in class?"

He sighed out loud being fustrated in a lot of ways. "Why am I even talking to a devil like you?"

Oh no he didn't!

"So you think I'm a devil? What about you, no all guys like you? Demons." I said and rolled my eyes.

"You're the devil. You-" 

"Your fanclub is coming." I said and looked away.

He quickly let go of me and moved to the other end of the classroom.

It's a lie obviously. He's been touching me. For too long. 

"You just lied to me didn't you?"

"Too much skinship." I said stopping him from saying further. 

After that, it was just plain silence. Not awkward but just silence. The bell rang.

Ugh chemistry. He's my partner. The teachers are cruel to me. What have I ever done to you?

Wonshik

I'm nicknaming her as Devil. How dare she? Calling me a demon? I'm too handsome to be called a demon. At least she could have called me Casanova. That would have been better. Ugh the bell rang. It's chemistry. I have to be with the devil. I walked back into class and took my pen. 

Wait, where did my notebook go?

I lifted my textbooks. It's not there. I looked at the floor and saw my notebook. She's doing this to make me go late for class. How expected. I took my book and ran to the lab. Then i stopped and walked past her, hitting my notebook on her head and walked into the lab and sat down. When she was about to sit, she took her textbook and hit me on my head. I glared at her as she sat down on her seat. That was when class started.

Hyungseok

I sat down with my partner. 

"Yah! Where's my notebook?" I looked at him and passed his notebook to him.

"Sorry seok. Just cranky in the morning."

"Sister troubles?"

"She doesn't listen!" he yelled and puts his head on the table. 

Oh. I didn't tell you. I get close with people easily. So it only took me a week to get to know him. 

I patted my hand on his shoulder, comforting him.

"She's not mature yet man."

Some of my classmates looked behind and stared at my area. I just smiled and bowed apologetically. Class already started ten minutes ago. I started taking down notes. I looked at the right side and saw Jiyeon and Wonshik. Looks like the both of them are having a cold war. A really cold war. It's more like how you hate the person so much until you kill them using death glare. Yeah definitely death glare. 

I better not look at them or else I might die.

I laughed at my joke. That was really stupid of me. 

You have just seen the stupidity of Jung Hyungseok. Stay tune to see more!

I laughed louder. 

"Who was that?!" Mr Lee looked around. Min alreay covered my mouth with his hand before Mr Lee shouted and looked around. Mr Lee looked at me. 

"Wide eyes! You did it didn't you?" He said, pointing at me. 

I shook my head in denial. 

"Then why is your eyes so wide and why is his hand on your mouth?" He asked, crossing his arms.

I looked at his hand and pulled it away. 

"Ah it's nothing sir! I almost sneezed. He helped me by covering my mouth and you also scared me with your shouting that's why my eyes are so big." I said and bowed apologetically. He gave me a last warning as he got back to lesson. Min was writing down notes when he wrote a post-it and pasted it on my notebook. 

You.Owe.Me. =.=

Haha! I'm so sorry man.

I nodded, giving a crooked smile. I looked at the bored Jiyeon. She looks familiar. I shook my thoughts and continued to pay attention in class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the late update! I'll try to update more often.

Purple wording: Character POV (in case you guys get confused cause its either i put it clearly or the purple wording)

and also Min in this story I'm not sure if he is going to come out often but let me know if you want me to add Min in. Min is a guy just to make things clear haha. Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter! Please comment and subscribe <3