Should I Change?

It's because of you... I fell in love

Jiyeon

I woke up, still feeling weak. I didn't really know what happened, but I found myself in a place filled with medicines... 

The infirmitary. The place I hate more than school. Well no, not more than school but that is one of my most hated places including the hospitals. 

I climbed out of bed and took my bag. Then I saw a note on the table.

Get well soon. -H

Who is H? 

Hyungseok was the only name which flashed in my mind. 

Why would he even helped me?

 I crushed the note and threw it in the dustbin. 

He's just wasting his time.

 I took my bag and left the room. I shivered as I come out. 

Is it raining already?

 I searched for my sweater in my bag but it's not there. 

Maybe it's at home.

 I hugged myself, embracing all the warmness and walked to the entrance. The rain slowed down and stop. It was still windy. I began to walked home slowly.

Wonshik

I was sitting in the corner of the car when Ken looked from the near mirror. He's showing the 'I-know-what-you-did-in-school' face. I groaned and looked out of the window.

"Why did you do that?"

I looked at N hyung.

"Don't show me that 'I-know-you-know-so-shut-up' face. I know you hate girls, but that doesn't mean that you had to act like that."

"Can you just shut up? That stupid homeroom teacher made me sit with a girl because of my first name. What do you expect me to do? Flirt with her? Huh?! Tell me hyung. What the hell you want me to do?!" I screamed at him.

The car went silent.

"Come to my room later," Leo said softly that it almost became a whisper.

"Well there goes my time wasted by you." I mumbled as I looked at the park which the car went passed.

"Did you say something?" Leo looked at me.

"Uh, no hyung. I just said that the clouds are pretty," I said and smile brightly.

"She didn't do anything to you. So why?" Ken, who was quietly driving, spoke in a serious tone.

"She's not a fan. So why must I pretend that I'm super friendly and all that? I'm not even like that. It's who I am. Don't change me." I glared at him.

"I'm dissapointed. Very dissapointed. Then what is with the fan service? Just show them the true you. You want that right? For people to hate you? Isn't that what you want? To be the bad guy." Ken said coldly.

My eyes widen as those words shot me. I was speechless. Silence again. 

Maybe I'm being too bad of a person so do I think I should change?


A/N: Hey guys! Here's another chapter! Sorry that it took us a bit long to update another one.

Please make sure you comment and subscribe to this story and we'll catch up with our story soon! (Edited)

©Jarshweni & AlliciaSupportEXO