Pressure or Nah?

It's because of you... I fell in love

Hyungseok

How do you do? Nah... That won’t work. Hey babe. How about a day with me?’Ugh… So cheesy~ why am I even doing this?

I laughed at how silly I was.

No one ever talks to a girl like that. Anyway, I hope she’s okay.

With that thought, I started getting ready for school.

Wonshik

I yawned and looked at my phone.

School day.

I sighed and started wearing my shoes.

~Flashback~

Yesterday after going inside the dorm, everyone went to get ready for bed. I was using my awesome ninja skills to sneak into my room when, “Kim Wonshik. Come here.”

Ugh! Leo hyung! I was so close to go in my room.

“You don’t have ninja skills,” Leo said, switching on his room light and sat down on the floor.

“Stop reading my mind y-you… y-you mind reader!”

“You called yourself a ninja. Even your vocabulary is low.”

I glared at him and looked away. He tapped on the floor and I sat beside him.

“I’m going to bet with you. I bet that you will change. If I win, you have to have to be my human slave for a day. If I lose, you can ask me to do anything you want,” Leo said and placed his hands on the floor, leaning back a bit.

I like the sound of that. That’s why he is my favorite.

"Now, you’re saying that I’m your favorite,” he said and laughed.

Okay hyung, you’re creeping me out.

“So… Deal?” He said, extending his hand.

I nodded and shook his hand vigorously. I woke up and went to my room.

Ha! I’m going to win! Leo hyung is going to be my slave. I’ll never change. I’ll never like girls. I’ll make that girl suffer and transfer out of this school. I’ll do anything that will make her transfer.

I laughed out evilly and was about to climb in my bed when Hongbin kicked me down.

“You sound like a ert, Wonshik,” he said with a sleepy voice.

Now my hurts. Hongbin is going to get it tomorrow morning. Okay I better sleep.

~End of Flashback~

I started laughing. When Hongbin was about to sit down, I pushed his chair outwards which make him fall.

“Yah Wonshik! Ah… My ,” he said and slowly woke up, rubbing the sore area.

I tried not to laugh.

“My payback for you. You kicked me when I was about to go to my bed.”

“You sound like a ert.”

“You guys sound like kids,” Leo hyung hit both of us on the head.

“We’re going to be late. Hurry up!”

That’s what happened in the morning. I laughed as I got up from wearing my shoes.

Oh ! I’m late!

I started running down the stairs and went in the car.

“Are you done admiring yourself?”

I glared at Ken-jumma.

“Yah! Ken-jumma! Start driving or I’ll ask N-jumma to seduce you.”

“Yah! Don’t bring me into this!” N hyung neck chopped me.

Before I knew, I was already in school. Time for my evilness.


A/N: Hey guys! Here's another chapter! Sorry that it took us a bit long to update another one.

Please make sure you comment and subscribe to this story and we'll catch up with our story soon! (Edited)

©Jarshweni & AlliciaSupportEXO
A/N: Do you think he would change? Read and find out more! Jarshweni signing out.