Day 1

It's because of you... I fell in love

Day 1 

Finishing middle school and entering high school.

Isn't it going to be the same? New classmates and annoying guys. Yes you can say that I'm crazy but it's true I hate guys. Why do girls like boys? I don't understand. I know it's logic but I feel like boys just set talk girls and later when the girl falls in love, the guy starts laughing and tell his friends. I've seen this and that's when I promised myself that I will never fall for things guys do.

I went inside the office to collect my schedule and locker combination. As I went out of the office, I went to the notice board to see which class I've assigned to. I feel it annoying to go to a class which has more guys than the girls.

Can I change class? I always have bad luck going to a class which has more boys.

My thoughts got interrupted when I collided into a person. I really should watch where I'm going.

“I'm really sorry,” I said as I got up.

“Tch. Watch where you're going. Idiot!” A voice snarled at me and left.

Obviously a guys's voice.

Jerk, who does he think he is? The most popular guy in school?

 As I said, girls from each corner of the corridor came to him, asking for autographs.

“Oppa, did that girl bump into you? Is she blind? I think she should be put in the hospital to check her brain and eyes.” One of the girls told and batted her eyelashes.

Does she have a false eyelash in her eye or something? It's gross just seeing her flirt with the guy. Whatever the guy is, I've never seen him on TV before.

I've continued walking, pushing my way out from the crowd and went to my class.

I went to the back seat and sat down. I took out materials related to the subject. Suddenly, silence filled the class, followed by sequels.

Oh god, please don't be that guy.

 As the girls came in the class, he came.

Why are you mean to me god?!

I sighed.

Angrily, I took at me notebook and started scribbling. That's when the teacher came, asking all the girls from the other classes to go back.

“ Good morning, students. I'm Mr Kim, your form/ hometown teacher. I'll be assigning your seats now.” He said and started calling names.

“Kim Hyungseok sit beside Kim Min. Kim Wonshik sit beside Lee Jiyeon.” 

Oh how nice. A guy. 

I looked to see who the guy was.

“Kim Wonshik. Stand up and move now.”

He hesitated and then stood.

Oh not him.

I covered my face with my notebook, cursing softly.

“Jiyeon, raise your hand so that Wonshik knows who you are.” The teacher instructed.

I sighed, slamming my notebook on the table, raising my hand.

“Why must I sit with a girl? Can I sit with a guy instead?” Wonshik asked Mr Kim.

“No, you can't Wonshik! Because it'll be unfair to the other classmates since I arranged all of you according to your last names.”


A/N: Hey guys! first chapter plus it's long lol anyways enjoy please subscribe and comment!!! (Edited)
©Jarshweni & AlliciaSupportEXO