Day 1- Can this be any worse?

It's because of you... I fell in love
Without a choice, he walked to the seat beside me and sat.
 
"Don't even think about talking to me.” Both of us muttered at the same time.
 
We glared at each other and then faced away.
 
Lessons went on. Both of us remained silent until it was time for lunch. Our science teacher dismissed us right away and everyone left but both of us. Wonshik leaned against his chair and soon enough he was fast asleep.
 
I was drawing on my sketchbook when five other voices came in.
 
Ugh, guys again... I thought as I looked up to see five guys from a different class.
 
I continued to draw, ignoring the guys when, “Excuse me. Hi, I'm Hakyeon and could you help me tell Wonshik that I gave this to him.”
 
The guy, who actually looks tanned, said with a smile. The rest smiled at me and left.
 
What's with them?
 
I decided to continue what I was doing when suddenly something was on my shoulder.
 
I turned and saw Wonshik leaning against me, his cheek touching my shoulder. I pushed him without thinking and he fell the other way of his chair.
 
What is he trying to do?
 
I shook my head and focused on my drawing when, “YAH! You did this, didn't you? You little-”He grabbed my collar.
 
“What are you doing?! If you don't let do I'll-”
 
“You'll what? Scream so that someone will come save you?” He asked, glaring at me.

Suddenly, another unknown voice rang in my ears. I turned and saw a guy with blue hair standing clutching his fists.

“Let her go, Kim Wonshik!”


A/N: Hey guys! Here's another chapter! Please comment and subscribe! (edited)

©Jarshweni & AlliciaSupportEXO