Day 1- Blue is not helping me in any way

It's because of you... I fell in love

My wrist is still bleeding. Students stare at me and started whispering among themselves. My homeroom teacher came in the classroom. Everyone went silent. Some of them kept turning behind, giving worried glances and the two boys in front of me gave Wonshik dirty looks.

"Hey! Look in fornt, Min. Why are you looking behind? Am I over there or in fornt?" He yelled at him.

"Mr Kim! Jiyeon is bleeding badly."

I was sketching a cartoon character when suddenly, my eyesight became blur. I rest my head on the table and hope that my vision is back.

What's happening to me? I feel so weak.

 I was half conscious that I only heard sounds around me.

Wonshik

What I only heard in class was blah blah blah and it's still on going. I looked at that "girl" beside me and saw her head on the table. For now, I feel her. I am also waiting for the school to be over. I tapped the pen on my forehead, looking for a notepad on my table, waiting for the seconds to go by.

Hyungseok

That idiot! Who do you think you are?! You two-face bastard. During the fan meetings and concerts, you show care and concern to your fans but in class, this is what you really do?! 

I banged my hands on the table and got up from my seat. I turned and faced Wonshik. I really wanted to punch him but I held it back, carried Jiyeon and walked out of the classroom.

I opened the door with my elbow and went inside the infirmitary just before dismissal.

This is always dangerous whenever everyone got dismissed from class or lessons. Crowded corridors and girls screaming. Trust me, you don't want to be in my situation.

I placed Jiyeon on the bed, went to take medicine and bandages. I took cotton pads and poured the liquid medicine onto the cotton pad. I gently applied it on her wrist. Her face was tensed up and then slowly relaxed. I placed the bandage on her wrist. I then wrote a small, short note and placed it on the table. I took my bag and left the infirmitary.

He is so heartless that makes him a jerk. I've never seen anyone so cruel.

 I sighed as I just remembered that I have alot homework.


A/N: Hey guys! Here's another chapter! Sorry that it took us a bit long to update another one.

Please make sure you comment and subscribe to this story and we'll catch up with our story soon! (Edited)

©Jarshweni & AlliciaSupportEXO