Day 1-Blue to the rescue

It's because of you... I fell in love

He walked closer to Wonshik.

“I said, let go!” He shouted directly at him.

Anger was written all over his face. He pushed me down and grabbed his collar.

“Don't ever get involved in this,” he stared at him, let go of his collar and went out of the classroom.

I looked at my bleeding arm and tried to get up but I couldn't. The blue-haired guy took my arm and took out his handkerchief to wrapped his wound.

“Can you stand?” He asked as he stood up.

I tried again, holding the chair and table for support. But I couldn't. He grabbed my arm and slowly lift me up and made me sit on my seat.

He sat on Wonshik’s chair as I look at my table.

“I'm Kim Hyungseok. I know your name, you don't have to tell me. If you ever have problems with anything, you can talk to me. I'll be your friend,” he smiled at me before he left.

I didn't want him to be my friend. I don't want his sympathy.

I took out his handkerchief and slowly stood up. I walked slowly out of the class and went in the girl’s washroom.

I went toward the sink and washed up the blood stain out of his handkerchief. I squeezed out all the excess water out, and dried it using the hand dryer. I walked back to class and placed his handkerchief on his table. I went back to my seat just in time as the bell rang for the next lesson.


A/N: Hey guys! Here's another chapter! Sorry that it took us so long to update another one and also make you guy wait for it. We're so sorry.

Please make sure you comment and subscribe to this story and we'll catch up with our story soon! (edited)

©Jarshweni & AlliciaSupportEXO