A Normal Day for Them

Random Drabbles

Tittle = A Normal Day For Them

Character :-

- Kuroko Tetsuya = A pure-blood vampire. Living with a Vampire Hunter for some weird reason.

- Kise Ryouta = A Vampire Hunter. Always clings onto Kuroko like a dog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ku~ro~Ko~cchi~!!" A noisy blonde shouted as he ran towards the said latter and jumped onto him.

"What is it Kise-kun?" Swiftly, Kuroko dodged the hug that Kise intended to gave and Kise fall flat on his face on the cold hard floor.

"Uuuu!! Kurokocchi that's mean-ssu!!" Imaginary dog ears and tail appeared.

"Kise-kun..." Kuroko's facial changed to a dark one as Kise sweat dropped and 'eek'-ed.

"K-Kurokocchi... Calm down-ssu..." He said as he took a deep breathe before.. "Where are you going? Why didn't you wake me up? And why the hell are you wearing that creepy cloak again?!"

Silences.

"Because I smelled blood a not far from here so I presume it's an 'E' doings. Because you're sleeping so soundly. And because I like it."

"Eh!?!? If it's about the 'E's, then you SHOULD  really wake me up!!" Kise shouted as chocodile tears ran down his cheeks, in result of having an ignite pass on his stomach. He's already lucky that it isn't Ignite Pass Kai.

"You're noisy Kise-kun.. Anyway let's get going already. The other humans' life could be in danger"

At the word 'danger' his face bacame much more serious. "Yeah. We should get going."

Thus, then went to 'hunting'

XXXXXXXxxxxxxxXXXXXXXX

"Uwaaa......... One... Two... Three... Four... Sheesh! This is too much..." Kise counted as he sighed at the bloody scene in front of him. 

"Since those 'E's were still very young and they need to eat..." Kuroko said. "Anyway, we should get them to the hospital before it's too late... Luckily they're not dead yet.."

The vampire hunter nodded as he carried 2 unconsious people while Kuroko carried another 2 and quickly went to the hospital.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXX

At their home, Kise when to bath as Kuroko, out of his 'creepy' cloak, rest on the couch.

Suddenly, an urge of thirst for blood came across. Kuroko glupped and cup his throat with his left hand.

"Kurokocchi~ I'm done~!" Kise came out with a wet hair in shalala mode, until he noticed Kuroko's uncomfortable face.

"Kurokocchi................" He walk towards the couch and sat beside the said latter. 

"Kurokocchi.. my blood..." 

"Kise-kun!? No I won't" 

"I don't care. Even if you deny it, it doesn't change the fact that you're thirsty... Come on Kurokocchi... Just from my hand if you don't want to it from my neck..."

Kuroko and Kise when into a staring contest. The annoying silence ticked the cyan hair boy off. He sigh and "Fine then.. But I would only drink a little"

Before the hunter can reply, he pulled his hand and sunk his teeth into the skin and started blood off Kise.

Kise 'tch'ed slightly but did not pull his hand away.

After a few minutes, Kuroko pulled away. "Thank you for the meal.."

"Welcome-ssu~ Ah... I still haven't got use to the cute face of Kurokocchi after he my blood" In result a Ignite pass on the face

"Ah sorry. Well Kise-kun, You'll have a long time to get use to it" He smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this one seriously !!! *facepalm and sigh*