In The Middle of The Cold Winter Night

Random Drabbles

Tittle = In the Middle of The Cold Winter Night

Character :-

- Akashi Seijuurou = Owner of Kuroko Tetsuya. 18 years old.

- Kuroko Tetsuya = A half human half cat. 8 in Humans' year. 15 in Cats' year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a cozy warm apartment of a certain red head, there lies a Half human Half cat on the couch, sleeping and snuggling on the pillows where it's cold since it's in the middle of the winter night. And It's practically freezing outside in Kyoto. 

"I'm home"

At the voice of his owner, his ears perked up as he tail swings. 

"Welcome home Akashi-kun~"

The said latter smiled softly as he went strode across the living room towards the couch and sat beside the human-cat. He hugged him by the waist as he whispered.

"Yep. I'm home."

They stayed in that position for a while in a comfortable silence.

"What did you do today?" Akashi broke the silence.

"The usual things. Reading, sleeping. Oh just now, Kise-kun came" 

"Oh? Why?" Clearly an amused tone was in there.

"He wants to invite us to an Onsen(Hot Spring) that's located in Kanagawa. It's seems like his manager gave him a lot of coupons. He told me that the others were going too"

Akashi 'hum'med "By 'the others'.... Do you mean..."

"Yep. The rest of the Miracles and their teammates. Kagami-kun and other Seirins are going too"

"I don't see why not~ When was it?"

"27th December"

"Ok then~ But as for now....." Akashi sniffs in at Kuroko's hair as he pats on the ears.

"A-a-akashi-kun!" Kuroko slap that hand away from his sensitive ears not to hard.

"It's quite cold tonight.. So how bout we snuggle in the bed together now?"

Kuroko stare at his owner before sighing in defeat. "Alright"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There... Suddenly didn't know how to end it... Oh well~