The Lonely Youkai

Random Drabbles

Tittle = The Lonely Youkai

Character :-

-Kuroko Tetsuya = A half human half bird youkai(a creature) that cannot fly. Huge teal-color wings. A solitary youkai. Very low presences.

-Akashi Seijuurou = Also a half human half bird youkai. Can fly, I meant it. Huge crimson red wings. The leader of The Generation of Miracles. Heterochromatic eyes(Right one Red. Left one Yellow). Have a kind of affection towards Kuroko.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Kuroko walk through the forest with his long yukata(Male'sKimono) dragged, while he reads a book. It was very peaceful until....

"Offt!" He bumped into someone.

"Hey watch it!!" A rough voice shouted at him. Kuroko kept his blank face but he's panicking inside.

"I'm sorry.." He muttered softly. "Oh? Hey~ Isn't this the unable-to-fly youkai~ Awww~ What's wrong? Bored?" The owner of the voice said in a mocking tone while stepping on Kuroko's dropped book.

As Kuroko IS Kuroko, he was angred. Because his book has been stepped. 

"Stop that" He said in a stern tone "What?" 

"I said stop stepping on my book" His voice turn colder and colder by seconds.

"You dare to order ME?!? Well, NEWS FLASH!! You're dead!!" As the voice shouted, the owner of it swung his hand to punch Kuroko.

Kuroko closed his eyes tight and waited for the painful feeling but none. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a mop of red hair in front of him. Akashi-sama

"A-a-akashi-sama" The attacker stuttered as the hands around his wrist tighten painfully.

"Run along before I change my mind to kill you......" A death threat hangs in the air as the attacker quickly scattered away.

As the vermin(Or so Akashi refers him) was out of sight, Akashi turned around and was greeted with Kuroko petting away the dust on his book.

"Are you alright, Tetsuya?"

Kuroko look up at him before nodding slowly.

Akashi sighed. He crouch down to Kuroko's eyes level before staring right into his eyes.

They went into a staring contest. But not for long, Kuroko suddenly burst into tears.

He hid his face behind his hands, crying.

Akashi said nothing and just hugged the crying lad to comfort him. 

"It's ok.. We are here with you.. You're not alone....."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sudden hang in my thoughts.. Sorry GUYS~~!! 

By Akashi meant 'we' = Him and The Miracles

Once again. Sorry for Spelling, grammar etc.etc. mistakes~!!

Til next time~