A Day In The Amusement Park

Random Drabbles

Tittle = A Day In The Amusement Park

Character :-

- Kuroko Tetsuya = 24 years old. Works as a full-time Middle-school literature/Hitory/Geography teacher. Part-time secret author that goes by the pen-name Phantom.

- Mizuki Ryuuki = 18 years old. A tomboyish girl with long white/sliver hair that's tied into a pony tail. Kuroko's house-mate. Knows him since they were small. Also knows that Kuroko's the Phantom. Loves to draw.

- Imayoshi Shouichi = 26 years old. Father of the twins.

- Imayoshi Shun = 5 years old. The oldest one of the twins

- Imayoshi Sakura = 5 years old. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ryuu-chan... What are you doing?" 

"Oh Tetsu~!! I'm drawing~ Assignment..." Mizuki shrugged at the word she said herself.. 'Assignment'.

The teal-hair teacher took of his mild-power glasses as he walk over to the girl. He sat behind the girl, on the couch. 

"I see... What did your teacher told you to draw?" 

"............... That's the point.........."

"Eh?" Kuroko sweat dropped at her as she hid her eyes under the bangs.

"That teacher of mine just said... 'Draw anything you like as long as it doesn't cross the line. You can feel free to either color it or not. Please hand it in by the next time we met. And so long~'... And... He just walk away, leaving me and my classmate in the class."

"I see.... And so? What's the problem?"

The girl didn't reply him. Her face started to darken more and more before...

"HE DIDN'T EVEN GAVE US A THEME OR SOMETHING!!!!!! MAN HOW THE HELL ARE WE GONNA DRAW THAT!??-----" She kept blabered on and on, talking nonsense. 

Kuroko, obviously can stand the blabering anymore, place a hand in front of Mizuki's face, stopping her from saying anything more.

"Ok ok... If that's what he said, then you should draw freely. Like you always do." 

Mizuki slump backwards to the couch, place a hand to cover her eyes before sighing tiredly.

"I can't draw if I don't have anything that will inspire me..... Recently...."

Kuroko pondered his mind and tapped his chin "How bout we go out for some fresh air? It's always good to take one when you're stuck"

Mizuki took her hand away from her eyes and stare at Kuroko in surprised mode. "Now that's rare. Isn't the dead-line coming up?"

She was talking about Kuroko's short novel dead-line. Kuroko writes short novels that will only took about 15-30 the shortest. He also writes long or series ones. If it's long ones, then it could take up 100-400 pages.

Kuroko shrug "I'm currently out of ideas....."

"Hmmm~ Alright~ Let's go then~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Uwaa.... It feels good!!"

"Like I told you..." Kuroko said as he popped out of nowhere beside Mizuki.

Usually, people would scream at his sudden appearance but Mizuki's different. She could see him. Even if she couldn't, She can always hear him. Her hearing rage is much more than normal people's rage but not to the point of animal's.

"Hehe~"

"So did you bring your sketch pad?" Kuroko asked.

"Yep~ I guess you brought your note pad.. too?" Mizuki smirked.

Her house-mate and childhood friend shurgged. "So where do you want to go?" 

"Hmm~ I'm not sure~" Mizuki scanned her surrounding before turning to Kuroko "How bout... The Amusement park~!!!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Wow~! Since when they build this here?!" Mizuki's eyes shone as she looked around the amusement park.

"They build it 2 months ago..." Kuroko answered her and his reply was a 'heh'.

"Ah!! Let's ride that~!!!" She pull Kuroko to one of the rides.

And thus, their day begun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Puuwaaa~!! I'm famished!! Let's e---...." Before Mizuk could dug into her lunch, after all those ride she and Kuroko, she felt a small tug right at her left sleve.

"Wha--?" She immediately frozen at her spot as she saw a 5-years-old girl and a 5-years-old boy that looks very much alike. 

"Ano.... Nee-san...... Do you know where's our papa?"

"E-e-h?" "Are you guys lost?" Kuroko, appeared beside the childrens while squatting to their eye-level, scaring them. But luckily, they didn't cry.

"A-h.. Umm.." The shy-looking boy nodded.

"Now this is a problem.... Ne Tetsu.."

"Don't worry. We'll help you find your parents" Kuroko said while patting the two of them and smiled softly. He stood up and looked at Mizuki "Ryuu-chan. Stay with them while I try to go find their parents. Ok?"

Mizuki just nodded at him. As Kuroko disappeared into the crowd, she heard a grumbling sound, coming from the twins. She chuckled "Do you want to join me?" The twins looked at each other, turned towards Mizuki and nodded eagerly. 

She chuckle again. She patted on two chairs that was beside her, signaling them to sit. "What do you want to eat or drink?"

"Chocolate cake and Strawberry Milkshake!!" They said in unison. Wow... Mizuki stared in stunned before calling the waiteress that was nearby and ordered. Not for long, the cakes and milkshakes came.

The two kids dug in after saying 'itadakimasu!!'. Mizuki stared at them eating like they haven't eaten anything in 3-days. They somehow reminded her of Kagami Taiga. And they look alot like Imayoshi Shouichi.

"Ne... What are your names?" 

"Imayoshi Shun"

"Imayoshi Sakura~ Nee-san~ What's your name?" Mizuki stared at them in awe What the... So they're Shou-senpai's.... Child?

"Oh~ I haven't introduce myself huh~" Earning a nod from them "I'm Mizuki Ryuuki~ You can call me Ryuu~ Ah and the Nii-chan just now is Kuroko Tetsuya~"

"Both of you have a nice name~" The boy said.

"Yes~ But Ryuu-nee.. Why's your name a boy's name?"

Mizuki shrugged "I don't know..."

Before the two latter could ask anymore, a voice shouted at them. "Shun!! Sakura!! There you are!!!"

The kansai-dialect voice belongs to a raven-head man in glasses. The man ran towards the three with a Kuroko trailling behind.

"Shou-senpai?!" "Papa!!" They shouted as the twins ran towards their 'father'

"Where have you guys been?! Do you know that I'm so worried!? Your mother would kill me if I go back without you two!!"

"Sorry Papa.."

"Tetsu.... What...?"

"I was searching for anyone who's looking for lost children when I ran into Imayoshi senpai.." Kuroko panted heterically as he ran quite a long distance.

"Hah..."

"Ara? Isn't this Ryuu?" Imayoshi asked as he looked up from his children.

"It has been awhile, Shou-senpai" The said latter nodded politely. "Are... They your children?" She asked again.

"Ah yes.... Sheesh.. They're kindda hard to track around this crowd with their hyper personality" Imayoshi sighed "Did you two took care of him? You guys have my thanks"

"You're welcome senpai" Kuroko and Mizuki said.

"Anyway, we need to go now. Bye and thanks!"

"Bye bye Nii-chan!! Nee-chan!!"

The group waved at each other before separating.

"Well.. Let's continue our day then" Kuroko, turned towards Mizuki before smiled softly at her.

"Sure~!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And thus, their day came to an end. They walked back home as they started chattering.

"So, did you have any ideas about what to draw already?" The teal-hair latter asked.

"Yep~! And you?"

"Yes.. What are you planning to draw?"

Mizuki smirked before "You, Shun, Sakura and Shou-senpai"

They stop their tracks. Kuroko tilted his head and looked at the girl strangely "Why?"

"Because our day was lighten much more when we helped them~" She grinned 

Kuroko smiled as they started walking again "Why aren't you in it? You helped too"

"Hehe~ That's because I'm the one who's gonna draw you guys. There's no way I could be in there, right? Anyway, putting that aside.. What about you?"

"About our day today"

"I thought so~"

Kuroko looked at her from the corner of his eyes. "Am I that predictable?"

Usually it's hard to predict Kuroko unless you're his long time friend.

"Yep~ How long do you think I known you?"

Kuroko rolled his eyes even though he was smiling internally.

Mizuki, who noticed, said nothing and continued walking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End!! Now isn't this one long.......

Anyway.. Sorry for grammer, spelling etc. etc. mistake.

Til next time~!!